Author Topic: A “Weakening Warming Trend Of The Last 40 Years Is Apparent”, Says German Expert  (Read 128 times)

rebewranger

A “Weakening Warming Trend Of The Last 40 Years Is Apparent”, Says German Expert
4 hours ago Guest Blogger 63 Comments
From the NoTricksZone

By P Gosselin on 11. May 2022

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

During the energy crisis that has become visible in Germany and Europe over the past few months, things have gotten quieter about the supposedly imminent climate emergency. On the one hand, energy prices and security of supply have pushed the climate issue into the background. On the other hand, a weakening of the warming trend of the last 40 years is apparent.

The temperature curve of the satellite-based measurements of the University of Alabama UAH has been oscillating between -0.2 and 0.4 degrees for 20 years and seems to have remained stable since 2015, as shown in the next graph in the enlargement. (Source: woodfortrees). The mean value is drawn in green- it shows a slightly decreasing trend since 2015. Why hasn’t this been reported?

What are the reasons for this stagnation?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/05/12/a-weakening-warming-trend-of-the-last-40-years-is-apparent-says-german-expert/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The only climate forecast I trust is the one I see outside my window.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright