Author Topic: Lindsey Graham is heard praising Joe Biden as the 'best person' to lead the country in new audio whi  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham is heard praising Joe Biden as the 'best person' to lead the country in new audio while he was waiting in a 'secure location' during Jan. 6 riot

The South Carolina senator called Biden the best person to unify the country

'I mean, how mad can you get at Joe Biden?' Graham asked rhetorically

The audio was released by two New York Times reporters promoting a book about the 2020 election

It was recorded as the Republican sought refuge from rioters on January 6, 2021

Graham sharply criticized Trump supporters after the riot

Since then, he has been spotted golfing with the former president in Florida

By Adam Manno For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:05 EDT, 11 May 2022 | Updated: 03:13 EDT, 11 May 2022

Lindsey Graham can be heard praising Joe Biden in newly surfaced audio as police worked to clear the Capitol during the January 6 riot.

The Republican senator speculated that the attack would unite Americans.

'We will actually come out of this thing stronger. Moments like this reset,' a somber Graham said from a secure location, according to audio obtained by reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns and aired on CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eprdMcZsjnQ&t=8s&ab_channel=CNN

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10803907/Lindsey-Graham-praises-Joe-Biden-best-person-lead-country-Jan-6-riot.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me I once read a post by a member saying something along the lines of Graham Cracker maybe being the smartest guy in the Senate, I don't recall but I sure hope that was sarcasm. Graham might just be the most mealy mouthed panderer in the Senate, I'm surprised he isn't perpetually dizzy spinning from one side to the other.

Offline mountaineer

Why on earth do the people of SC keep reelecting this idiot?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wet Noodle says "what".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Because he "brings home the bacon."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Or why does tools like Hannity keep giving this turd a voice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Seems to me I once read a post by a member saying something along the lines of Graham Cracker maybe being the smartest guy in the Senate, I don't recall but I sure hope that was sarcasm. Graham might just be the most mealy mouthed panderer in the Senate, I'm surprised he isn't perpetually dizzy spinning from one side to the other.

Graham is far worse than this, IMHO.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems to me I once read a post by a member saying something along the lines of Graham Cracker maybe being the smartest guy in the Senate, I don't recall but I sure hope that was sarcasm. 

@GtHawk

That was probably me. If you will search for my posts about Lady Lindsey,you will see me posting that despite him being one of the smartest men in the US Senate,he is a backstabbing weasel. He plays the conservative "Game" when he needs to in order to remain in office,but the rest of the time he is bending over and grabbing his ankles for cash and unnamed prizes.

I also happen to THINK that some prominent Dim has  some bulletproof blackmail documents,videos,or both on either Lady Lindsey (I am GUESSING video tapes of homosexual acvtivity),or someone VERY close to her,and when they crack the whip,he votes like they tell him to vote.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 10:43:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!