Author Topic: Behar Defends Protest at Alito’s Home — Shows Him ‘What It Feels Like to Lose Your Freedom of Choice  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar Defends Protest at Alito’s Home — Shows Him ‘What It Feels Like to Lose Your Freedom of Choice’

Pam Key 10 May 2022

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that protesters outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito show him “what it feels like to lose your freedom of choice.”

During an FNC interview, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said, “It’s complete hypocrisy. You see this in corporate media among Democrats — on January 6, 2021, you had tens of thousands of people peacefully protesting, and yet the corporate media and Democrats slandered them with the made-up term of insurrectionists, and yet in this instance, they’re not willing to call them off their goons even now as this has the potential to escalate and escalate further.”

Former Trump White House Communications Director Alyssa Farah Griffin said, “On the issue of the Supreme Court, it is enshrined in the First Amendment you have the right to peaceably assemble, and that’s so far what we’re seeing outside of justices’ houses. I will say this — I think the more appropriate have been you is the steps of the Supreme Court. I worry it could begin to look like intimidation when it’s at someone’s doorsteps.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg said, “It’s so funny so does what Alito wrote. Looks the same way to me. It looks like intimidation. And yeah, it’s kind of the same thing.”

Behar said, “But it also shows Alito what it feels like to lose your freedom of choice. He cannot leave the house easily, so maybe that’s a good lesson for them.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/10/behar-defends-protest-at-alitos-home-shows-him-what-it-feels-like-to-lose-your-freedom-of-choice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not that I would wish that sort of gathering on anyone's front doorstep, but if those who think it is a good idea were met with similar hostile displays of people 'just exercising their first amendment rights' when they went home and tried to eat dinner, maybe their tune would change.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis