Author Topic: Biden pushes ‘ultra-MAGA’ label on GOP as he defends record  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden pushes ‘ultra-MAGA’ label on GOP as he defends record
By ZEKE MILLER, CHRIS MEGERIAN and JOSH BOAK

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Tuesday warned voters unhappy with soaring inflation and his stalled domestic agenda against turning power over to “ultra-MAGA” Republicans in the midterm elections as he increasingly tries to cast former President Donald Trump and his adherents as a political foil.

Speaking at the White House less than six months before the elections, Biden acknowledged that he could “taste” the country’s dissatisfaction with Washington, particularly over rising prices, but he sought to channel the anger against the GOP.

“Look, I know you’ve got to be frustrated,” he said. “I know, I can taste it. Frustrated by high prices, by gridlock in Congress, by the time it takes to get anything done.

“The MAGA Republicans are counting on you to be as frustrated by the pace of progress, which they’ve done everything they can to slow down, that you will hand power over to them ... so they can enact their extreme agenda,” Biden said.

Biden’s branding of his opposition as “ultra-MAGA Republicans” — a reference to Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan — has emerged as a White House trope in recent weeks as the White House hopes for a pre-midterms reset for Democrats, who face stiff headwinds heading into the November elections. White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday that “it’s the president’s phrase.”

more
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-biden-business-donald-trump-economy-accd1a895105377a3e4350067c56b64d
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden pushes ‘ultra-MAGA’ label on GOP as he defends record
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 12:25:00 am »
"Biden pushes ‘ultra-MAGA’ label on GOP as he defends record"

‘ultra-MAGA’ ...?
I kinda LIKE the sound of that!

"Fill 'er up... with ULTRA!"

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 03:50:35 am »
Biden has greatly pushed the lefts agenda to force energy dependency iin many areas on America(s), greatly benefiting Russia.  How foolish that Biden thinks is so easy to just blame shift his debacles onto Trump-Republicans.  With his numbers in the toilet, Biden thinks a sweep of his hand and a few lies and he walks away unscathed'

Onthe near future, whats to come, Communists Russia is taking a beating, so Communists China is near ready to crisis shift to take heat off Vladimir, and take some of the heat onto China attacking Taiwan.  Like i said when this crap started, China and Russia are playing last centuries AXIS, and it looks like they paln to take turns attacking small nations, to further their rule the world attentions/aggressions.  HERE WE GO !
 (full Biden aided and approved.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper Planet graveyard, End Times
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 03:51:11 am »
Biden has greatly pushed the lefts agenda to force energy dependency iin many areas on America(s), greatly benefiting Russia.  How foolish that Biden thinks is so easy to just blame shift his debacles onto Trump-Republicans.  With his numbers in the toilet, Biden thinks a sweep of his hand and a few lies and he walks away unscathed'

Onthe near future, whats to come, Communists Russia is taking a beating, so Communists China is near ready to crisis shift to take heat off Vladimir, and take some of the heat onto China attacking Taiwan.  Like i said when this crap started, China and Russia are playing last centuries AXIS, and it looks like they paln to take turns attacking small nations, to further their rule the world attentions/aggressions.  HERE WE GO !
 (full Biden aided and approved.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper:
 Planet graveyard, End Times
Just a little more denials.........

Remember, don't forget to be very surprised!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 06:02:48 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 12:22:17 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2022, 10:51:05 pm »
'Biden is now calling Trump “The Great MAGA King”   Seriously confused how this is supposed to be insulting."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1524516627106213888

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2022, 11:01:47 pm »
'Biden is now calling Trump “The Great MAGA King”   Seriously confused how this is supposed to be insulting." 
Exactly. Sounds like a compliment.  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2022, 11:33:04 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2022, 02:43:12 pm »
Sloe Joe's brain trust thinks this is going to get Rats to the polls?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: