Author Topic: Chris Wallace to move show from CNN+ to HBO Max: Report  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace to move show from CNN+ to HBO Max: Report
« on: May 10, 2022, 06:01:26 pm »
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
 | May 10, 2022 09:27 AM

Chris Wallace’s interview show will get a second chance with a move to HBO Max after CNN+ was shut down last month.

CNN+ stopped its streaming operations less than a month after its launch, citing a slow start with dismal daily viewership. CNN said the streaming service’s employees would be allowed to explore jobs at “CNN, CNN Digital, and elsewhere in the Warner Bros. Discovery family.”

Wallace’s show, Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace, will move to the streaming service of HBO, according to Puck. HBO Max is part of last month’s WarnerMedia and Discovery $43 billion merger.

In December, Wallace announced he was leaving Fox News “to try something new, to go beyond politics to all the things I'm interested in.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chris-wallace-to-move-show-from-cnn-to-hbo-max-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chris Wallace to move show from CNN+ to HBO Max: Report
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 06:33:20 pm »
Both viewers should be thrilled.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 06:51:12 pm »
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
 | May 10, 2022 09:27 AM

Chris Wallace’s interview show will get a second chance with a move to HBO Max after CNN+ was shut down last month.

CNN+ stopped its streaming operations less than a month after its launch, citing a slow start with dismal daily viewership. CNN said the streaming service’s employees would be allowed to explore jobs at “CNN, CNN Digital, and elsewhere in the Warner Bros. Discovery family.”

Wallace’s show, Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace, will move to the streaming service of HBO, according to Puck. HBO Max is part of last month’s WarnerMedia and Discovery $43 billion merger.

In December, Wallace announced he was leaving Fox News “to try something new, to go beyond politics to all the things I'm interested in.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chris-wallace-to-move-show-from-cnn-to-hbo-max-report
The name of the show is Who's Talking to Chris Wallace but the problem is Who's listening to Chris Wallace. Somehow I think Wallace will soon be joining another Chrissy in the land of Used to Be.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 06:53:39 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 12:18:08 am »
Well, CNN+ sank, so they threw one of the Left's mouthpieces a life ring... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis