Author Topic: Biden's sister invites Meghan Markle to join the Democratic Party because she would 'of course' make  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's sister invites Meghan Markle to join the Democratic Party because she would 'of course' make a good presidential candidate: She defends President's gaffes as 'truths' and confirms he WILL run again in 2024

Valerie Biden Owens said Markle would be 'welcome' to join Democratic Party
    The Biden family have had a close relationship with Prince Harry and reports have claimed the Duchess of Sussex may start a career in politics
    Owens defended Biden and said his verbal blunders were 'truths' amid criticism

By Rachael Bunyan For Mailonline

Published: 04:42 EDT, 10 May 2022 | Updated: 06:34 EDT, 10 May 2022

President Joe Biden's sister has invited Meghan Markle to join the Democratic Party because she will 'of course' make a good candidate for the US Presidency.

Valerie Biden Owens, 76, said that the Duchess of Sussex would be 'welcome to come in and join the Democratic Party', adding that it was key to have more women in politics.

For 10 years, the Biden family have had a close relationship with Prince Harry and reports have claimed that Markle has been networking among senior Democrats with a view of building a campaign and starting a career in politics.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10800309/Bidens-sister-invites-Meghan-Markle-join-Democrats-make-good-presidential-candidate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She's just as freaky looking as her brother

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

It is so sad when mental illness runs in families.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How many Bidens are there?  They really are a crime family.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline yodaspock

Which country is Biden's sister talking about?

Meghan is Canadian!

She can't become president.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It must be a gene.

The entire Biden family is demented.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington