Author Topic: Pelosi praises SCOTUS protesters using 'righteous anger' to 'march and mobilize' over Roe v. Wade  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 9, 2022 12:52pm EDT
Pelosi lauds protesters using 'righteous anger' to 'march and mobilize,' as Supreme Court set to overturn Roe
Pelosi says Democrats will fight 'relentlessly' to codify Roe v. Wade
By Tyler Olson | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Monday lauded protesters expressing "righteous anger" in the wake of a leaked Supreme Court draft opinion that shows the court may be poised to overturn Roe v. Wade.

"While we have seen and heard extraordinary anguish in our communities," Pelosi, D-Calif., said, "we have been moved by how so many have channeled their righteous anger into meaningful action: planning to march and mobilize to make their voices heard."

In the statement, Pelosi also attacked Republicans and the Supreme Court over the expected ruling, and says that Democrats will "fight relentlessly to enshrine Roe v. Wade as the law of the land."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-abortion-ruling-righteous-anger-supreme-court
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Nancy, 'righteous anger' is what you will witness when God throws down despicable humans like you to the depths of hell to suffer for an eternity for condoning the murdering of his creations.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

Every day, I lose a little more of my mind over the sheer hypocrisy of this woman.   9999hair out0000