Author Topic: Nolte: Joe Biden’s Baby Formula Shortage Sends Mother into ‘Panic’  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Joe Biden’s Baby Formula Shortage Sends Mother into ‘Panic’

John Nolte 9 May 2022

Wynter Balthrop needs a specific hypoallergenic baby formula for her eight-month-old and can’t find it. Now she has no choice but to feed her daughter a formula that upsets her little stomach.

Is this a story out of Africa? South America? Mexico? The Middle East?

Nope. This is what’s happening in Joe Biden’s America.

Balthrop told Fox News she and her husband “went to six different stores and searched and called multiple others as far as three hours away from us — and we were not able to find one can or bottle of her formula.”

She added she was “panicking and sad for my girl because we had enough formula left to make one bottle — and I knew we would have to use the generic formula that hurt her stomach again. And that broke my heart.”

“I broke down in the car.”

In six different states — Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Tennessee — over half the baby formula was sold out during the week starting Sunday, April 24, said Datasembly, a Tysons, Virginia-based provider of real-time product pricing and assortment data for retailers.

“Inflation, supply chain shortages and product recalls have brought an unprecedented amount of volatility for baby formula,” said founder and CEO Ben Reich in a statement.

“We expect to continue to see the baby formula category being dramatically affected by these conditions. Baby formula stock … has been one of the more affected categories so far in 2022, and one that will continue to demonstrate higher than average out-of-stock levels,” he also said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/09/nolte-joe-bidens-baby-formula-shortage-send-mother-into-panic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why not breastfeed? It has worked for a million years. Why not try it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It's probably too late for that for most women...before you leave the hospital, if you are not breastfeeding, you can get a shot to dry up your milk..

My one son who weighed almost 10lbs was taken off formula at 6 weeks because he was getting too fat..put on 2% milk adding polyvisol liquid vit to a daily bottle... :shrug:

You can also make your baby's formula at home...that's how my generation was raised...my dad made formula for all 5 of us kids and we all survived... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Not all women can. Because of that, my 3 siblings and I were raised on cow milk with Karo syrup added. Babies who cannot tolerate cow milk might do well on goat milk, in the absence of formula.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I need to hear from Mayor Pete, chestfeeder, before I can make an informed opinion on the shortage.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How do you make evaporated milk into formula?

If you are a "mature" pediatrician—one older than 40 years or so—there is a good chance that, if you were not breastfed as an infant, you were fed a formula created by mixing 13 oz of evaporated milk with 19 oz of water and two tablespoons of either corn syrup or table sugar.Feb 1, 2003
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I need to hear from Mayor Pete, chestfeeder, before I can make an informed opinion on the shortage.
Why hasn't Joe put Pete in charge of this crisis? He solved the supply chain thingy so well.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How do you make evaporated milk into formula?

If you are a "mature" pediatrician—one older than 40 years or so—there is a good chance that, if you were not breastfed as an infant, you were fed a formula created by mixing 13 oz of evaporated milk with 19 oz of water and two tablespoons of either corn syrup or table sugar.Feb 1, 2003

Next shortage....Carnation evaporated milk.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Not all women can. Because of that, my 3 siblings and I were raised on cow milk with Karo syrup added. Babies who cannot tolerate cow milk might do well on goat milk, in the absence of formula.

Or A2A2 ancient breeds of cattle - Jersey as an instance - Many lactose intolerant and other issues are resolved with raw or minimally pasturized A2A2 milk... Especially with the cream left in.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This complements Biden's desire to kill babies so then there is much less demand for baby formula.

He applied the same logic to automobiles - less autos available so we need less gasoline, right?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington