Author Topic: Wealthy Americans are buying second passports as a 'plan B' for their families, citing the pandemic,  (Read 233 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yahoo News
Hannah Towey
Sat, May 7, 2022, 6:30 AMĀ·4 min read

• The number of wealthy Americans buying "golden passports" has skyrocketed over the past three years.
  • The top programs grant citizenship to foreigners who invest millions of dollars in the country.
  • US applicants are citing COVID, climate change, and political division, multiple firms told Insider.

(MORE)
https://news.yahoo.com/record-number-wealthy-americans-buying-113000971.html
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 09:02:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just as American Liberals flee to Texas and Florida, now that they have shit in their own beds and destroyed their own nests, they want to flee to somewhere their idiotic foolishness has not been able sabotage ... yet.

However, I doubt it will work. With the global catastrophe they have promoted, cheered, and funded, there will be no 'safe place' in the world to run and hide.

Let them run. Let them try to hide from the consequences of their own fanatic lunacy. They will not find Shangri-La anymore. Because Shangri-La is/was America. Shangri-La is the place they willfully, deliberately, and purposely destroyed, with a manic vengeance.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 01:34:22 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.