Author Topic: ‘We’re All Doomed’: CNBC Host Levels Stark Prediction For Economy  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’re All Doomed’: CNBC Host Levels Stark Prediction For Economy

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
May 06, 2022 11:07 AM ET
Font Size:

CNBC’s Rick Santelli warned Friday on “Squawk Box” that the world economy is “doomed” if leaders keep bucking fossil fuels.

Santelli warned about inflation and consumers feeling the effects throughout the near future.

“If you’re looking at inflation, I think one of the guests said they think it’s probably going to remain sticky. I think it’s the rate of change, and the American public is not stupid, meaning, it’s going to certainly quit going up as fast as it is, but prices are not —and I underscore — are not going back to where they were,” he said. “You need months and months and months of minus signs on year-over-year, months over months on CPI and PPI. Don’t think you’re going to get months and months of those, and on the other data with regard to this jobs report, I would say that the rest of the world’s in much worse shape than us.”

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v114c57/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/06/were-all-doomed-cnbc-host-rick-santelli-levels-stark-prediction-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The world economy is not bucking fossil fuels.

Russia, China, the entire Middle East and third world countries are bucking anything.

Only Western Countries like USA and EU countries, Australia are that stupid.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 07:21:30 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington