Author Topic: U.S. Baby Formula Shortage Gets Worse  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Baby Formula Shortage Gets Worse
« on: May 06, 2022, 07:12:39 pm »
The nationwide baby formula shortage is getting worse

By Megan Cerullo

Updated on: May 6, 2022 / 7:23 AM / MoneyWatch

Baby formula is getting even harder to come by at retailers across the U.S., amid a nationwide shortage of one of the most important products for new parents.

At retailers across the U.S., 40% of the top-selling baby formula products were out of stock as of the week ending April 24, a new analysis from Datasembly, which tracked baby formula stock at more than 11,000 stores, shows. National out-of-stock levels jumped nine percentage points, from 31% to 40% between April 3 and April 24. That's up sharply from 11% in November.

"This is a shocking number that you don't see for other categories," Ben Reich, CEO of Datasembly told CBS MoneyWatch.

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-formula-shortage-worse-ration-limit-purchase-walgreens-target-cvs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: U.S. Baby Formula Shortage Gets Worse
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 07:40:18 pm »
Happy Mother's Day from Joe Biden.

This really hurts poor mothers because formula is so expensive and, worse, some mothers have to use a very specific one if their baby has gastro-intestinal issues or nutritional deficits.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: U.S. Baby Formula Shortage Gets Worse
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 12:51:16 am »
Happy Mother's Day from Joe Biden.

This really hurts poor mothers because formula is so expensive and, worse, some mothers have to use a very specific one if their baby has gastro-intestinal issues or nutritional deficits.
Let's keep importing breeders when there isn't enough to go around for Americans.