Author Topic: Snitch Nation: DC public schools command 4-year-olds to identify the 'racists' in their families  (Read 193 times)

rebewranger

May 3, 2022
Snitch Nation: DC public schools command 4-year-olds to identify the 'racists' in their families
By Monica Showalter

Looks as though Pavlik Morozov, the famous child snitch who turned in his parents to Russia's commissars and became a Soviet hero for it, is still serving as a role model in woke public schools of Washington, D.C.

Here's the latest from Fox News's Jessica Chasmer:

A public elementary school in Washington, D.C., gave children as young as 4 a lesson on "anti-racism" that asked them to identify racist members of their family.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/snitch_nation_dc_public_schools_call_on_4yearolds_to_identify_the_racists_in_their_families.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How utterly Soviet of them. Or Nazi, take your pick.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How utterly Soviet of them. Or Nazi, take your pick.

@Smokin Joe

I agree,but want to know why are 4 year olds even going to school?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

I agree,but want to know why are 4 year olds even going to school?
I didn't go until I was 5, but that was first grade, and thanks to my Mother and Brother, I could already read some when I got there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wonders:
"I agree,but want to know why are 4 year olds even going to school?"

Because, Comrade, the sooner The Party gets its hooks into young minds... the better.

Online mountaineer

sneakypete wonders:
"I agree,but want to know why are 4 year olds even going to school?"

Because, Comrade, the sooner The Party gets its hooks into young minds... the better.
Of course. You can't risk having parents teach their own children for the first five years of their lives. That would mean the government schools have to work extra hard to reprogram the little tykes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org