Author Topic: “She’s Over Here, How Can You Miss Her?” – Joe Biden is So Senile That Nurse Jill Has to Point Out h  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“She’s Over Here, How Can You Miss Her?” – Joe Biden is So Senile That Nurse Jill Has to Point Out his Granddaughter (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 5, 2022 at 5:26pm

This is really bad.

Joe and Jill Biden on Thursday hosted a Cinco de Mayo reception with Beatriz Gutiérrez Mueller de López Obrador, the wife of Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

As usual, Joe Biden’s speech was full of gaffes.

Biden insulted Latinos at the end of his Cinco de Mayo speech by saying this about Mexico: “It’s not our backyard, it’s our front yard”

“US speechwriters should avoid any reference to a “yard” when talking about Mexico/LatAm. The metaphor in Spanish isn’t flattering.” Editor of Mexico Today said.

Joe Biden looked into the crowd and gave a shoutout to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona.

Nurse Jill interrupted Joe and asked him if he saw his own granddaughter Naomi.

“Did you say Naomi, too?” Jill Biden asked.

“I didn’t see Naomi,” Joe said.

“She’s over here. How can you miss her?” Jill said.

“That’s my granddaughter,” a totally lost Joe Biden said pointing at the crowd.

Jill chimed in, “And her fiancé!”

This is the type of exchange you would see in a nursing home.

Jill Biden should be charged with elder abuse.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1522321624560812032

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/can-miss-joe-biden-senile-nurse-jill-point-granddaughter-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe wanted to give President Andrés Manuel López Obrador a 21 Leaf blower salute. But only after the Front and back yards were mowed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Joe wanted to give President Andrés Manuel López Obrador a 21 Leaf blower salute. But only after the Front and back yards were mowed.
Hey, Paco, don't forget to clean the pool. Gracias.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Surely Joe you can smell her hair. Let that be your guide.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden looked into the crowd and gave a shoutout to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona.

Miguel Cardona is an American of Puerto Rican descent.  'Cinco de Mayo' is a celebration of Mexico.  To Joe Biden, all Hispanics are the same.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Online berdie

Miguel Cardona is an American of Puerto Rican descent.  'Cinco de Mayo' is a celebration of Mexico.  To Joe Biden, all Hispanics are the same.

I can't vouch for Hispanics that I don't know, but the people that I know in Tx assure me that this is not a holiday in Mexico. It's more of an American holiday to sell more TexMex and Margaritas. :laugh:

So Joe loses on more than one front.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It never ends. "Where am I heading?"

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1522660961479536642

Jill Is in Romania for one day and Joe gets lost.  Baby formula shelves are empty.

What will Joe eat?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I can't vouch for Hispanics that I don't know, but the people that I know in Tx assure me that this is not a holiday in Mexico. It's more of an American holiday to sell more TexMex and Margaritas. :laugh:

So Joe loses on more than one front.
I had a lot of Mexicans working for me and not a one knew what Cinco de Quatro, as Joes good friend called it, was about not a single one.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 11:03:00 pm by GtHawk »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I defy anyone to blame Mr. Innocent for anything he has done or is doing!  Obviously the greatest Saint of our times!  End Times deniers on their wAY TO ETERNAL JUSTICE.
 :smokin: :chairbang: :tongue2: :chairbang: :smokin:

////00000////
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 06:55:04 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions