Author Topic: CDC report admits 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, &  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC report admits 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose
By The Exposé on May 4, 2022   

The American people have seen right through President Biden’s propaganda and lies on the effectiveness of the Covid-19 injections because according to CDC data, 70% of the entire population of the USA have not had either a first, second or third dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.

President Joe Biden has lied to the American people and is still lying to the American people. In July 2021, Biden falsely stated that “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” and “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die.”

Then in December 2021, Biden falsely claimed “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

There is plenty of evidence out there that proves the above statements made by President Biden are outright lies (see here), but the most hilarious evidence of all must be the recent outbreak that occurred due to journalists and Government leaders attending the ‘Gridiron Dinner at the beginning of April 2022. An annual event in Washington DC.

All guests at the event were required to show proof of vaccination. A week later at least 72 of the 630 fully vaccinated/boosted guests tested positive for Covid-19.

more
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/04/74million-unvaccinated-231million-not-boosted-usa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OMG! The arrogant bastards, don't they realize that because of them no one who has been vaccinated's vaccine will work.

Offline mountaineer

The mRNA shots don’t work against Omicron for more than a few weeks, and boosting doesn’t work either. Not against infection, not against transmission, and increasingly obviously not against severe disease or death. Stats from British Columbia. See more at Alex Berenson's Substack
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

Looking at this again, I wonder how accurate that 74.2 million number is, I mean they let all those unvaccinated illegals out into the wild so to speak and I'm sure they don't have clue who or where they are so.....

Offline mountaineer

Scientific Reports
COVID‑19 reinfections among naturally infected and vaccinated individuals
The protection against emerging SARS‑CoV‑2 variants by pre‑existing antibodies elicited due to the current vaccination or natural infection is a global concern. We aimed to investigate the rate of SARS‑CoV‑2 infection and its clinical features among infection‑naïve, infected, vaccinated, and post‑infection‑vaccinated individuals. A cohort was designed among icddr,b staff registered for COVID‑19 testing by real‑time reverse transcriptase‑polymerase chain reaction (rRT‑PCR).

Reinfection cases were confirmed by whole‑genome sequencing. From 19 March 2020 to 31 March 2021, 1644 (mean age, 38.4 years and 57% male) participants were enrolled; where 1080 (65.7%) were tested negative and added to the negative cohort. The positive cohort included 750 positive patients (564 from baseline and 186 from negative cohort follow‑up), of whom 27.6% were hospitalized and 2.5% died.

Among hospitalized patients, 45.9% had severe to critical disease and 42.5% required oxygen support. Hypertension and diabetes mellitus were found significantly higher among the hospitalised patients compared to out‑patients; risk ratio 1.3 and 1.6 respectively. The risk of infection among positive cohort was 80.2% lower than negative cohort (95% CI 72.6–85.7%; p < 0.001).

Genome sequences showed that genetically distinct SARS‑CoV‑2 strains were responsible for reinfections. Naturally
infected populations were less likely to be reinfected by SARS‑CoV‑2 than the infection‑naïve and vaccinated individuals. Although, reinfected individuals did not suffer severe disease, a remarkable proportion of naturally infected or vaccinated individuals were (re)‑infected by the emerging variants. ...

Bottom line: “Naturally infected populations were less likely to be reinfected by SARS‐CoV‐2 than the infection‐naïve and vaccinated individuals.”

Offline Kamaji

Scientific Reports
COVID‑19 reinfections among naturally infected and vaccinated individuals
Bottom line: “Naturally infected populations were less likely to be reinfected by SARS‐CoV‐2 than the infection‐naïve and vaccinated individuals.”

Yup.  And another very valuable point:  "Although, reinfected individuals did not suffer severe disease."

In other words, its no longer an acute pandemic, and those still trying to pitch it as such are, in fact, more interested in merely controlling other people, not in the public welfare.

Offline mountaineer

Breakthrough deaths comprise increasing proportion of those who died from COVID-19
"These data should not be interpreted as vaccines not working," one expert said.
ByArielle Mitropoulos
May 10, 2022, 6:03 PM

A growing proportion of COVID-19 deaths are occurring among the vaccinated, a new ABC News analysis of federal data shows.

In August of 2021, about 18.9% of COVID-19 deaths occurred among the vaccinated. Six months later, in February 2022, that proportional percent of deaths had increased to more than 40%. ...
ABC News

No, it doesn't mean the vaccines don't work. It's just that they don't, um, you know, actually work.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
ABC News

No, it doesn't mean the vaccines don't work. It's just that they don't, um, you know, actually work.

Like the old Chiffon Margarine commercial..  It's not nice to fool Mother Nature with your flu vaccine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

What a relief to know that 74 million of us still have our immune systems intact.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

In their minds 74 million is not that many.  What will they try to do to us?  And will anyone stand up for us?  We could be in a bad place fast.

Offline mountaineer

Tyler Carditis
@TyCardon
May 17
The top 3 states for vaccination coverage are also the top 3 for infections. 8 of the top 10 for vaccination are in the top 10 infections. 7 of the top 10 for vaccination are in the top 10 for hospitalizations.
I mean, it is a bit odd.

6:11 PM · May 17, 2022·

Even the WSJ noticed:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:31:12 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What a relief to know that 74 million of us still have our immune systems intact.

:yowsa: I'm one of them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
ABC News

"But just think how much worse it would have been if they didn't all run out and get the jabs..."

(Typical Leftist conclusion)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
According to reports from Alex Berenson, the vaccinated are the ones getting the disease, being hospitalized, and dying. 

I did not get vaccinated, and I knew all along the risk of the disease was NOT worth the risk of the shot.

The REAL NUMBER of folks dead from the vaccines in the USA is up between 80, - 100,000.  In truth that number is close to the number dead from the disease.  The CDC has indicated the average person dead from COVID had four comorbidities.  That means most that died supposedly of COVID were well on their way out.  Only the USA has counted these deaths this way.

The numbers are phony from the CDC.  PHONY!!  All this misleading data was used for one purpose, to control the people in the country.  No other reason.

I live in Georgia, and we were the first to return to some semblance of normal about one month after the shutdown.  My wife and I have continued to dine out 2-4 times a week since March , 2020.  Both of us have had COVID twice.  For her, it was like a light cold, for me, I babied myself both times.  Never seriously ill, it laid me up for a week each time, and took about one month to fully recover from the incredible weakness I experienced the first time, and 1-2 weeks the second time.

We did not change our life.  The continuation of this nonsense is insanity, and it must end.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will the CDC give them coal for Christmas?  Natural gas and oil are too expensive to use for heat this Winter.

My wife and I are going on a cruise, so, I got my 2nd booster.

Jimmy Kimmel and Steven Colbert were vaccinated and bosted, yet, they each got Covid-19 twice in a month.

It's obvious that Covid-19/SARS2 is evolving beyond the shots' ability to prevent infection.  The vaccines and boosters are still based off the genome of the original Covid-19 from January 2020.  It's amazing how fast the Chi-coms sequenced that genome.  A cynic might suspect that they already had the genome because they were playing with it in a Wuhan lab.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

It's obvious that Covid-19/SARS2 is evolving beyond the shots' ability to prevent infection.  The vaccines and boosters are still based off the genome of the original Covid-19 from January 2020.

The shots were never designed to prevent infection.  They are designed to protect the virus from the body's immune system, ensuring the survivability of the virus within a person's body indefinitely.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

"Admits"? The CDC has had this webpage with vaccination data in public view since December 2020 or January 2021, https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total .

Why the loaded word, "Admits"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Because it's an op-ed type of piece?

Online DB

"Admits"? The CDC has had this webpage with vaccination data in public view since December 2020 or January 2021, https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total .

I was a little worried about you due to your absence Pete. Glad to see you are okay.

Offline PeteS in CA

I was a little worried about you due to your absence Pete. Glad to see you are okay.

Thanks! I was finding myself getting excessively irascible, so I stepped back some. Things are changing elsewhere, so ... I may be less of a stranger (but not any less strange).

I've been continuing and trying to ramp up my walking, with updates in my signature of events done in what is now the past year. Hills and warm weather I don't do well with, and it's our annual "global warming" time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

The State of Washington knows how to deal with unvaccinated people. They'll just round them up, detain them and subject them to mandatory counseling. Very gulagish.

https://twitter.com/AmandaLeftCoast/status/1531278752021286914

Link to Washington law

Offline mountaineer

Wait, what?
Ghost Shot: Pfizer quietly admits it will never manufacture original FDA approved COVID vaccines
Company claims it is manufacturing Comirnaty product with new formula.
Jordan Schachtel
3 hr ago

The August 23, 2021 FDA approval of Pfizer’s Comirnaty vaccine was a cause for celebration. Marked as a turning point in the battle against COVID19, the announcement was highly publicized by the Biden Administration with the clear intention to extinguish “vaccine hesitancy” and boost uptake.

It was celebrated as a cause for national relief, and many Americans arrived at their local pharmacies under the impression, via government and pharmaceutical propaganda, that they were receiving an FDA-approved COVID vaccine. Yet that legally distinct product, as we know it, never existed. And now we know, via Pfizer, that it will never exist. ...

And just last week, Pfizer finally acknowledged that its original licensed product will never be distributed. ...
More by Jordan Schlachtel

Offline GtHawk

Wait, what?More by Jordan Schlachtel
if they have never produced the licensed product and have been distributing a product that was not approved under their agreement does that mean that they have no immunity from lawsuits for whatever it is they have produced and shipped to be pumped into people?