Author Topic: Dempocalypse: Public's view of the economy is worst in a decade, per new CNN poll  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dempocalypse: Public's view of the economy is worst in a decade, per new CNN poll
Allahpundit May 04, 2022 10:01 PM ET

At practically any point in the past 15 years, I would have told you that SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade would be a major factor in the next election, whenever that election happened to be.

But inflation was a remote prospect in America during those 15 years. Almost a myth.

As it is, I’ve begun to wonder if rising prices might end up achieving something I would have otherwise thought impossible.

They may “Roe-proof” the midterms for Republicans.

This CNN poll is so gory for Biden and his party that it should be rated NC-17:

Only 23% rate economic conditions as even somewhat good, down from 37% in December and 54% last April. The last time public perception of the economy was this poor in CNN’s polling was November 2011, when 18% called economic conditions good…

Although economic pessimism is most pronounced within the GOP, it spans party lines. A near universal 94% of Republicans rate current economic conditions in the US as poor, as do 81% of independents and 54% of Democrats…

The economy remains a notably weak spot for the President. Biden’s overall approval rating holds steady: 41% of Americans approve and 59% disapprove, effectively unchanged from CNN’s last poll, conducted in January and February. But his economic approval numbers continue to tick downward, with 34% now approving and 66% disapproving, compared with 37% approval and 62% disapproval earlier this year. Biden’s ratings have also continued to sink on the issue of helping the middle class (36% approve, down from 41% in February) and on immigration (34% approve, down from 40% last December).

more
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/04/dempocalypse-publics-view-of-the-economy-is-worst-in-a-decade-per-new-cnn-poll-n467086
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The abortion issue would be a boon for the Democrats this year if things were going fairly well. It will have an impact. But not as great as the Democrats want to tell them selves

The people who are motivated to vote Democrat this year over this issue or people who are going to vote Democrat this year, anyways
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is CNN now so desperate to keep operating that they have resorted to actually reporting the truth with no leftist spin???????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We got a delivery of No. 2 home heating oil (compete with diesel fuel) yesterday that cost $6.56/gallon ... the most we've ever had to pay.

I feel bad for truckers who can't afford fuel.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We got a delivery of No. 2 home heating oil (compete with diesel fuel) yesterday that cost $6.56/gallon ... the most we've ever had to pay.

I feel bad for truckers who can't afford fuel.

@DefiantMassRINO

I honestly believe this is all a part of the Dim plan to pretty much force everybody to become dependent on the government for food,clothing,housing,medical care,and everything else essential to a normal life.

Face it,once you become totally dependent on the government for everything,nobody will ever DARE to try to overthrow them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Most, if not all, of the Dems solutions involve creating new classes of people dependent upon the government for something.

The best way to help the poor afford food is to make all food more affordable for all people; not a government subsidy program.

The best way to deal with high home prices is to build more homes to lower prices so they are more affordable for everybody; not a Government housing subsidy or rent control.

The best way to help those who have troubling paying for energy is to reduce the price of energy for everyone by approving new energy projects.

The Dems have no plan to solve anything.  They just want to exploit the high costs of living to create new Big Government dependents.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.