Author Topic: Spitballing Putin’s Mystery Ailment  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spitballing Putin’s Mystery Ailment
« on: May 05, 2022, 02:11:30 pm »
May 5, 2022
Spitballing Putin’s Mystery Ailment
By Ted Noel, M.D.

After the fourth email of Putin’s hand flapping crossed my desk, I gave in and started my research. Those dozens of dust-binned claims of Putin being on death’s door might even have some credibility. But what do all of those mean? And why me? Just because I spilled the beans on the public evidence that Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit likely suffers from Parkinson’s Disease? Now everyone thinks Vlad has it, too?

Let’s get one thing clear from the beginning. That hand flapping tremor in the video just doesn’t look like Parkinson’s. PD usually has a “pill rolling” tremor, which is much smaller than the one in the video. This agrees with multiple neurologists who are reported to have concluded that whatever Putin may have, PD doesn’t appear likely. Putin’s is a whole-hand flapping tremor of sufficient violence to blow papers off a desk. And at this point, we must make the standard disclaimers.

I have not examined Vladimir Putin. I have not verified the tremor video, but since it came from several usually reliable sources, it appears legit. And that puts me in the same position as our national intelligence analysts. We must make the most reasonable conclusion possible from admittedly inadequate evidence. In other words, it has become my job to rush in where angels fear to tread. As Willie Edwards from “Swamp People” says about us trying to wrangle alligators, “Good luck with that.”

What follows is informed speculation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/spitballing_putins_mystery_ailment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Spitballing Putin’s Mystery Ailment
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 02:29:32 pm »
Putin is racing against a clock, real or imagined.

Ukraine could have become another Belarus with time, patience, and subterfuge.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 02:36:27 pm »
Flapping tremors are called “asterixis” and are most commonly a result of alcoholism and liver failure. The tremor is not what should bother us. Rather, the metabolic consequences of lifetime vodka consumption should concern us. That gradually causes liver failure and increased blood ammonia levels. And while ammonia makes glass clear, it does the opposite for thinking. It’s a sedative. And that takes us to something we’re all familiar with: intoxication. But before we get there, we must take a small side trip.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 03:40:29 pm »
And THIS,my friends is one of THE prime reasons we must ALL resist dictatorial political candidates. MOST ESPECIALLY those who promise to provide everyone with everything they need.  That sort of thing ALWAYS leads to Facism. Calling it Communism does nothing to sugar coat it. We might as well go back to having Kings rule us if we chose that course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!