Author Topic: Liberal group calls for protests at conservative Supreme Court justices' homes  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 5, 2022 8:04am EDT
Liberal group calls for protests at conservative Supreme Court justices' homes
Group says they will visit the homes on May 11
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Left-wing activist groups are planning to send protesters to the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices following a leak indicating the court may soon overturn Roe v. Wade.

The activists are organizing under the moniker "Ruth Sent Us" and have published the supposed home addresses of Justices Amy Coney Barrett, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch.

"Our 6-3 extremist Supreme Court routinely issues rulings that hurt women, racial minorities, LGBTQ+ and immigrant rights," the group's website reads. "We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-group-protests-conservative-supreme-court-justice-homes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was afraid they would do this..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Home values for DC area homes with high walls, a moat, and a drawbridge have just gone up.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Send in the Brownshirt mobs.

Offline mountaineer

It fascinates me that they believe vandalism, disturbing the peace and trespassing are effective tools of persuasion, especially when directed against a Supreme Court justice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 5, 2022 10:55am EDT
Cornyn introduces bill expanding security for Supreme Court justices as liberal group targets their homes
A group calling itself 'Ruth Sent Us' is organizing protests at conservative justices' homes
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, introduced legislation expanding protections for Supreme Court justices and their families as a liberal group plans protests at the justices' homes.

The legislation would allow Supreme Court police to arrest individuals who interfere with the court's ability to perform its duties, as well as create a criminal penalty for individuals who impede or obstruct those duties. Cornyn introduced the legislation the same day a group calling itself "Ruth Sent Us" organized protests outside the homes of six conservative justices.

"Attempts to intimidate Supreme Court Justices by the Radical Left are sadly nothing new, but dangerous nonetheless," Cornyn said in a statement. "We must protect the Justices and their families in case these protests do turn violent."

The liberal activist group has published the supposed home addresses of Justices Amy Coney Barrett, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch.

"Our 6-3 extremist Supreme Court routinely issues rulings that hurt women, racial minorities, LGBTQ+ and immigrant rights," the group's website reads. "We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cornyn-bill-supreme-court-justices-expanded-security
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

"Ruth sent us," huh. Ginsburg would strongly object to these tactics.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

"Ruth sent us," huh. Ginsburg would strongly object to these tactics.

I agree. She would.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As crazy as things are right now, it wouldn't surprise me if one or more of the SCOTUS justices was assassinated...Game, set, match.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Kamaji

As crazy as things are right now, it wouldn't surprise me if one or more of the SCOTUS justices was assassinated...Game, set, match.

I can't disagree with you on that point.  Remember when a crazed lib went after the republicans at the Congressional baseball game and shot Scalise?  It could very well happen to one of the justices if they don't have more than adequate security.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... sounds like a domestic terrorist threat ... have DHS, and its Ministry of Truth, evaluated the potential domestic terrorist threat that the pro-choice activists pose to Supreme Court?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright