Author Topic: Ukraine 2  (Read 100035 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ukraine 2
« Reply #1525 on: July 14, 2022, 11:32:11 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Now you are going to try to link inflation in the US to the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

:facepalm2:  Watch the video @sneakypete   Neither I, nor Carlson, are claiming this.....your president is.

Watch.... and learn how you're being lied to by your own government.

« Reply #1526 on: July 14, 2022, 11:34:11 am »
:thumbsup:

I'm not the one being played by the most corrupt, anti-American administration in US history @Kamaji .... led by a man with advanced dementia.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 11:45:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1527 on: July 14, 2022, 11:44:47 am »
:facepalm2:  Watch the video @sneakypete   Neither I, nor Carlson, are claiming this.....your president is.

Watch.... and learn how you're being lied to by your own government.

@Right_in_Virginia

MY President???

Which one of us is the surrender monkey?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #1528 on: July 14, 2022, 11:46:57 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

MY President???

Which one of us is the surrender monkey?

Have the guts to watch the video @sneakypete   .... or walk away.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1529 on: July 14, 2022, 11:52:13 am »

I watched the video, @Right_in_Virginia .  What does any of that have to do with halting the barbarism that Russia is inflicting on the people of Ukraine?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1530 on: July 14, 2022, 12:21:54 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,in YOUR world it takes a lot of guts to watch and listen to a pompous  fool express his "feelings" and random brain farts.

This may come as a shock to you,but many of us are capable of thinking for ourselves.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1531 on: July 14, 2022, 02:13:09 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,in YOUR world it takes a lot of guts to watch and listen to a pompous  fool express his "feelings" and random brain farts.

This may come as a shock to you,but many of us are capable of thinking for ourselves.

If you watched the video, you'd realize that Biden/dim/RINO fixation on Putin, Russia and Ukraine is a diversion to give cover to our true most dangerous enemy......   The Chicoms.

I'd bet money you didn't watch it.   Calling TC a pompous fool, is about as damned silly thing as you've said yet.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 02:14:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1532 on: July 14, 2022, 05:53:27 pm »
ICYMI

Tucker Carlson, Jul 13, 2022:  (Video)
-America in Decline
-Putin
-Ukraine

https://rumble.com/embed/v19l8tt/?pub=4

« Reply #1533 on: July 14, 2022, 05:56:37 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,in YOUR world it takes a lot of guts to watch and listen to a pompous  fool express his "feelings" and random brain farts

You need to watch the video ---- or stop commenting on it @sneakypete   You sound foolish.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1534 on: July 14, 2022, 06:42:14 pm »

First time for Blumenthal in a war zone, I understand.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1535 on: July 14, 2022, 07:11:14 pm »
If you watched the video, you'd realize that Biden/dim/RINO fixation on Putin, Russia and Ukraine is a diversion to give cover to our true most dangerous enemy......   The Chicoms.

I'd bet money you didn't watch it.   Calling TC a pompous fool, is about as damned silly thing as you've said yet.

@catfish1957

You might break even. I watched and listened to part of it,and gave up on that clown show.

And the Chinese are NOT our biggest enemy at this point in time. Our biggest enemy is the international banks,whose owners dream of ruling the world.

In FACT,IF our politicians gave a damn about the survival of America,they would never even let anyone from China visit as a tourist. Left to their own devices,the Chinese will end up killing themselves off as they fight for food. They have to be one of the least creative people in the world due to centuries of being servants to the wealthy and the old rule about "anyone that raises their heads up becomes a speed bump". The Chinese leaders want and DEMAND obedience,and see creativity as a threat to their rule.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1536 on: July 14, 2022, 07:12:42 pm »
You need to watch the video ---- or stop commenting on it @sneakypete   You sound foolish.

@Right_in_Virginia

I don't know what else he has said or done because I ignore the professional pundits as much as possible,but what I did hear from him sounded like brain farts to me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1537 on: July 14, 2022, 10:11:30 pm »

Again, how does this video have any connection with stopping the barbarism that Russia is inflicting on the people of Ukraine?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1538 on: July 14, 2022, 10:24:45 pm »
Again, how does this video have any connection with stopping the barbarism that Russia is inflicting on the people of Ukraine?

The point is....

There are three very specific issues facing this nation that far exceeds our need to waste Billions in Ukraine:

1. Economic destruction  at the hands of the democrats. We don't need to be wasting any money there.  It is an EU issue....  let them deal with it.
2. Same billions being wasted in Ukraine needs to be applied toward security of our southern border.  Thousands and thousands are dying of Fentanly poisioning.  The adding the added massive crime?  Seal the border now with that money.
3. Chicom threat.  From theft of technology, IP, and governmental graft with our legislators.  The Chicoms have made massive inroads knocking us off the top shelf, with our self inflicted actions.  Anyone thinking Putin is a bigger threat to this country than Xi is bonkers.

I know you've sported the teal/yellow colors for months now.  Why not show some preference red,white, and blue for a while?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1539 on: July 14, 2022, 11:09:24 pm »

@Hoodat

You are wasting your time trying to reason with isolationists. They live in their own little sealed off world,where nothing that happens outside of their neighborhoods will ever have any actual effect on them.

"It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1540 on: July 14, 2022, 11:23:52 pm »
SSDD. How about we de-fund gender studies, woke-ism, the people at the EPA writing another set of moved and even new goalposts, and use that money on the border?

There should be plenty of money we don't have to do both.

There are trainloads of Federal grants and programs that can be cut to secure our border, and if we got creative with the budget knife, we might be able to send the Ukraine the tools they need to keep us out of the next big war in Europe which will be inevitable if the current Russian Aggression succeeds.

Otherwise, sit back and watch as the US is invaded (a Democrat priority!) and the Ukraine is ground away like Eastern Europe by Hitler, and ballyhoo about peace in our time.

And make all those folks pay back their own student loans.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1541 on: July 14, 2022, 11:43:52 pm »
The point is....

There are three very specific issues facing this nation that far exceeds our need to waste Billions in Ukraine:

1. Economic destruction  at the hands of the democrats. We don't need to be wasting any money there.  It is an EU issue....  let them deal with it.
2. Same billions being wasted in Ukraine needs to be applied toward security of our southern border.  Thousands and thousands are dying of Fentanly poisioning.  The adding the added massive crime?  Seal the border now with that money.
3. Chicom threat.  From theft of technology, IP, and governmental graft with our legislators.  The Chicoms have made massive inroads knocking us off the top shelf, with our self inflicted actions.

Abandoning Ukraine to the wolves does not fix any of those three.

(See:  Logical fallacies - False Dilemma)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1542 on: July 14, 2022, 11:49:24 pm »
SSDD. How about we de-fund gender studies, woke-ism, the people at the EPA writing another set of moved and even new goalposts, and use that money on the border?

There are trainloads of Federal grants and programs that can be cut to secure our border, and if we got creative with the budget knife, we might be able to send the Ukraine the tools they need to keep us out of the next big war in Europe which will be inevitable if the current Russian Aggression succeeds.

Exactly.  We already spend enough money buying free stuff for illegals to pay for a wall several times over.  Heck, if we simply stopped giving out free stuff, illegals would stop coming here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1543 on: July 14, 2022, 11:51:26 pm »
President: By striking Vinnytsia, Russia shows its attitude towards civilized world

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3529280-president-by-striking-vinnytsia-russia-shows-its-attitude-towards-civilized-world.html

Russia showed its attitude towards international law by striking Vinnytsia just when Russia’s crimes were discussed at the international conference in The Hague.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said this in his latest address, Ukrinform reports.

Zelensky clarified that today he addresses not Ukrainian men and women, as usual, but our partners – the democratic world. He reminded that 23 people, including three children under the age of ten, had been killed in a missile attack on Vinnytsia. This number, unfortunately, may not be final as the rubble is still being removed.

“A girl is among the dead today in Vinnytsia, she was four years old, her name was Liza. The child was four years old! Her mother is in critical condition... Russia ended the girl's life just at the time when a conference on Russian war crimes was taking place in the Netherlands, in The Hague. A conference where it was decided what should be done to ensure that every Russian military is punished. Can you think of any other terrorist organization that would allow itself such audacity? To kill just at the moment when its previous crimes are the subject of international discussion. Russia has thus shown its attitude to international law, to Europe, and to the entire civilized world,” the Head of State said.

The president added that dozens of people are listed as missing, and heavily wounded are among those hospitalized.

“One of the missiles destroyed the Neuromed medical center. There were people inside. Nataliya, she is 40 years old. Tetiana, she is 32 years old. Volodymyr, he is 61 years old. Vira, she is 55 years old. I saw them among the missing. You see, it was not even known what happened to the people who simply went to the medical center. And if someone launched a missile attack on a medical center in Dallas or Dresden, God forbid, what would it be called? Wouldn’t it be called terrorism?” the President stressed.

As noted, this day once again proved that Russia must be officially recognized as a terrorist state: “No other state in the world poses such a terrorist threat as Russia. No other state in the world allows itself to destroy peaceful cities and ordinary human life with cruise missiles and rocket artillery every day.”

Zelensky added that no one can now have any doubt that a special tribunal on Russian aggression against Ukraine is needed as soon as possible. Also, a special compensation mechanism must be implemented as soon as possible, with the help of which all Russian assets and funds in all countries of the world must be confiscated and aimed at compensations for the victims of Russian terror.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1544 on: July 14, 2022, 11:57:34 pm »
The point is....

3. Chicom threat.  From theft of technology, IP, and governmental graft with our legislators.  The Chicoms have made massive inroads knocking us off the top shelf, with our self inflicted actions.  Anyone thinking Putin is a bigger threat to this country than Xi is bonkers.

I know you've sported the teal/yellow colors for months now.  Why not show some preference red,white, and blue for a while?

Why not go to another thread to discuss those very important topics, as I am sure there must be dozens of them available, instead of wasting your time here on this thread, which is dedicated to the topic of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?
Let it burn.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1545 on: July 15, 2022, 12:01:58 am »
Experts document alleged crimes against humanity committed by Russian forces in Ukraine

https://krdo.com/politics/cnn-us-politics/2022/07/14/experts-document-alleged-crimes-against-humanity-committed-by-russian-forces-in-ukraine/

A new report from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe found that patterns of violent acts by Russian forces in Ukraine meet the qualification of crimes against humanity, detailing horrific actions by Russian forces including the discovery of torture chambers at a summer camp in Bucha.

The new report released Thursday was the latest instance of groups documenting potential war crimes committed by Russian forces. The OSCE experts who put together the report traveled to Kyiv and met with Ukrainian authorities there as well as Bucha and Irpin, where they found “grave breaches” of international humanitarian law and the Geneva Convention.

The report “found credible evidence” that suggested “some patterns of violent acts which had been repeatedly documented during the conflict,” including “killing, rape abductions or massive deportations of civilians, qualified as a widespread or systematic attack against a civilian population.”

The OSCE mission that compiled the report wrote that 1.3 million Ukrainian citizens have been deported against their will to Russia and said there was evidence that tens of thousands of civilians had been detained at so-called filtration centers before being transported to Russian-controlled areas of eastern Ukraine.

US Ambassador to the OSCE Michael Carpenter said in a statement that the report “gives us an opportunity to pull back and document the unconscionable atrocity crimes, human rights violations, and abuses members of Russia’s forces have committed.”

This week’s report is the second that OSCE has released documenting atrocities committed against the Ukrainian population. In April, the group released its first report with similar findings of “credible evidence” suggesting violations of “even the most fundamental human rights.”

Together, both reports “comprise the most comprehensive accounting of evidence to date of Russia’s human rights abuses, international humanitarian law violations,” State Department spokesman Ned Price said in a statement after the second report’s release Thursday.

More at link.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1546 on: July 15, 2022, 12:16:49 am »
Video shows 'last minutes' of four-year-old girl's life before Russian missile attack

Officials said Kalibr cruise missiles fired from a Russian submarine in the Black Sea struck civilian buildings in Vinnytsia.

Thursday 14 July 2022  |  22:51, UK

A four-year-old girl has been killed and her mother was seriously injured after Russian missiles struck a city in central Ukraine.

Another 22 people died, including two more children, and over 100 others were injured in the attack on Vinnytsia, which is 167 miles (268km) southwest of the capital Kyiv.

Ukraine's Ministry of Defence tweeted a video showing the "last minutes" of the life of Lisa Dmitrieva, who had Down's Syndrome.

"During the Russian terrorist attack on Vinnytsia on July 14, a little girl named Lisa died from the explosion," it tweeted.  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-video-shows-last-minutes-of-young-girls-life-before-she-was-killed-in-russian-missile-attack-12652212

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1547 on: July 15, 2022, 01:15:35 am »

Otherwise, sit back and watch as the US is invaded (a Democrat priority!) and the Ukraine is ground away like Eastern Europe by Hitler, and ballyhoo about peace in our time.

And make all those folks pay back their own student loans.

@Smokin Joe

EXCELLENT POST!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1548 on: July 15, 2022, 03:46:02 am »
'They started hunting for me': Ukraine politicians face torture in Russian detention

Matt Murphy, BBC  |  2 hours ago

Hundreds of Ukrainians, including civilians and local politicians, are being subjected to forced detentions by Russian forces in occupied regions, the UN has told the BBC.

Officials said they had verified some 271 cases of forced detentions, with many of those seized facing torture.

Separately, a Ukrainian politician told the BBC that he was waterboarded after being abducted by the Russian military.

Russia's defence ministry did not reply to a request for comment on the claims.

Oleh Pylypenko, the elected head of the Shevchenkivska united territorial community in southern Ukraine, said he was seized by Russian paratroopers near Kherson on 10 March while delivering aid to constituents.  .  .

.  .  .  He was subsequently taken to an airfield, where he alleged that he was tortured for three days by Russian paratroopers.

"They didn't touch my driver," Mr Pylypenko recalled. "They were interrogating only me. They used physical violence, electric currents and poured cold water over me during freezing temperatures outside. I had frostbite on my feet, damaged ribs and internal organs."

The father of three added that paratroopers also beat him with a "rubber club" and kicked him until he passed out. He also alleged that he was electrocuted repeatedly by the Russian troops.

"On the third day of all this I was so badly beaten up that I unable to move [independently]. And I wouldn't have survived without my driver, who was helping me all the time," he said.

Mr Pylypenko said he later became the subject of a turf war between paratroopers - who wanted to execute him for his part in helping Ukrainian forces target their positions - and military police, who wanted him to use his position to help organise prisoner swaps.  .  .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62022450

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1549 on: July 15, 2022, 03:53:53 am »
Russia targets remaining civilians in Mariupol

.  .  .  Local politicians who "don't want to work with the regime" or representatives from "pro-Ukrainian parties" are among the most frequent targets, he said.

Former police officers, Red Cross volunteers and civilians who held pro-Ukrainian views were also being targeted in the city, he said, with many being sent to former Ukrainian prisons and makeshift "filtration" camps.

Moscow's search for collaborators

Dmytro Vasyliev, a former speaker of the local council in the occupied southern city of Nova Khakova, told the BBC that he was arrested by Russian proxy forces from the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic in March.

Mr Vasyliev was held for 46 days before being released. During his detention he was repeatedly interrogated by balaclava-clad guards who pressured him to collaborate with the occupying force.  .  .

.  .  .  He said beatings by prison guards were a regular feature of life for those held at the detention centre in a former police station in Nova Kakhova.

"I wasn't hit. Other people were - I heard it every day, but not me," he recalled. "I spoke to two people. One was an elderly man who was once an ambulance driver in the Donbas military operation zone. He was hit."

Another man in the cell next to him was "beaten badly during the first few days" of his detention, he added.

Mr Vasyliev said in most cases there was no reason or purpose behind the beatings. They were carried out "just because", he said.

On his final day in detention, he said the prison officials revealed to him they were officers with Russia's internal security service, the FSB.  .  .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62022450

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-