Author Topic: Texas mom guns down home intruder while her kids were asleep  (Read 631 times)

Offline Kamaji

Texas mom guns down home intruder while her kids were asleep: cops

By Yaron Steinbuch
May 2, 2022

A Texas mother-of-three shot and killed a man who broke into her home while her children were asleep — but police say she won’t face any charges.

The woman was at her home with her kids on Kashmuir Place in San Antonio about 10 p.m. Thursday when she heard the man trying to enter the main door from the laundry room, News 4 San Antonio reported.

She opened fire and struck the man, identified as 41-year-old Roman Rodriguez, twice in the chest according to KSAT. It is unclear if the intruder was armed.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/02/texas-mom-guns-down-home-intruder-while-her-kids-are-asleep/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Texas mom guns down home intruder while her kids were asleep
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 11:54:49 am »
Who says there are no "feel good" stories?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 12:43:18 pm »
He could have been drunk off his butt and didn't even know where he was at. Then again he could have been a murderer, rapist, pedophile, or all the above.

At 10 pm at night alone with three kids, no mom is interested in waiting to find out. And as a 41 y/o adult nobody is going to assume in that situation that you have legit intentions.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 03:33:37 pm »
This is how journalists play it out with headlines.

That headline gives the impression the intruder is the victim as he is 'gunned down'.

Here's a better headline:

Texas mom protects herself and kids from man breaking into her house during the night.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 04:21:31 pm »
Obviously this mom has put in range time, good shootin' Tex!