Author Topic: $10K offered for info on murder suspect who vanished with corrections officer  (Read 862 times)

Offline Kamaji

$10K offered for info on murder suspect who vanished with corrections officer

By Ben Kesslen
May 1, 2022

The U.S. Marshals are offering $10,000 for information that helps capture the escaped Alabama inmate who went missing Friday along with sheriff’s deputy transporting him to court — for an appointment that was never on the books.

Inmate Casey Cole White and Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office Assistant Director of Corrections Vicki White were last seen at about 9:30 a.m. Friday when they left Lauderdale County Jail for the inmate’s court appearance. The officer was driving the alleged murderer by herself in a police car..

“She was alone which was a strict violation of policy,” Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said a press conference Friday.

A manhunt was initiated Friday for the two Whites, who are not related.

Casey White, 38, had been charged with two counts of capital murder, and was already in jail for 2015 crime spree.

He “is believed to be a serious threat to the corrections officer and the public,” U.S. marshal Marty Keely said in a statement.

The vehicle Vicki White was transporting the inmate in was found in a shopping center parking lot on Friday around 11 a.m., and the sheriff’s office said it was not aware that the two were missing until mid-afternoon.

Single said Friday that the officer told colleagues she bringing Casey White to a mental health evaluation — but there was never an evaluation on the court’s schedule.

She had told colleagues that after dropping the inmate off she was going to seek medical attention because she didn’t feel well, Singleton said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/u-s-marus-marshals-offer-10k-for-info-on-missing-inmate-sheriffs-deputyshals-offer-10k-for-info-on-missing-inmate-sheriffs-deputy/

Offline Kamaji

Dollars to donuts they'll be found shacked up together with each other in a week or two.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am guessing it is just a coincidence they both have the same last name?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

I am guessing it is just a coincidence they both have the same last name?

Probably.  White is a fairly common last name.

Offline rustynail

Slave to love..

Offline mountaineer

Dollars to donuts they'll be found shacked up together with each other in a week or two.
My first thought is that they already were an item. I could be wrong.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Authorities hunting escaped inmate and corrections officer who let him out
by Luke Gentile, Social Media Producer
 | May 02, 2022 11:49 AM

Alabama authorities are tracking an escaped inmate charged with murder and the corrections officer they say let him out Friday.

The pair, identified as Vicky White, the assistant director of corrections at the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office, and Casey White, the inmate, was last seen on footage around 9:30 a.m. Friday, according to a report. ...

Around 9:30 a.m., the corrections officer reportedly removed the inmate from the jail to take him to a mental evaluation at the county courthouse, Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said.

A mental evaluation was not slated for Friday, Singleton said, and the inmate never arrived at the courthouse.

The corrections officer also never showed up to where she said she was headed, the report noted.  ...

An arrest warrant was issued for Vicky White on Monday, according to a report citing Singleton.  ...
Washington Examiner
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 06:59:25 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Neither one of these idiots are anything to right home about, either he's especially equipped, she like slumming, or she's getting a hell of a payday for this. Pictures of the two in article.
https://nypost.com/2022/05/02/corrections-officer-now-wanted-for-helping-murder-suspect-escape-prison-sheriff/

Offline verga

The good news is that if they get married, she won't have to change the monograms on her bath towels.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Neither one of these idiots are anything to right home about, either he's especially equipped, she like slumming, or she's getting a hell of a payday for this. Pictures of the two in article.
https://nypost.com/2022/05/02/corrections-officer-now-wanted-for-helping-murder-suspect-escape-prison-sheriff/

@GtHawk

I suspect that IF she is found,it will be her body. A man on the run travels faster by himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

I suspect that IF she is found,it will be her body. A man on the run travels faster by himself.
Your probably right, once she got him out he had everything he needed from her.

Online GtHawk

The good news is that if they get married, she won't have to change the monograms on her bath towels.
888high58888 Nice, there's a detail I never even considered.