Author Topic: Florida teen accused of killing mom who told him no smoking inside  (Read 357 times)

Offline Kamaji

Florida teen accused of killing mom who told him no smoking inside

By Caitlin McFall, Fox News
May 1, 2022

A 19-year-old Florida man was arrested and charged with allegedly shooting and killing his mother in their Polk County home this week.

Seth Settle reportedly shot and killed his mother Thursday after she ordered him to stop smoking cigars in his bedroom, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said, according to Fox 13 Tampa Bay.

The incident occurred shortly after Settle’s father left work on what seemed like a normal weekday.

Shortly after 9:30 a.m., though, he had received a call that his wife had been taken to a hospital.

Authorities were first alerted to the incident by Settle’s 24-year-old brother, who found his mother collapsed in their Lake Wales home.

Authorities did not immediately suspect foul play because there reportedly wasn’t any blood found in the home or obvious injuries to the victim’s body.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/florida-man-seth-settle-arrested-for-killing-mom-who-told-him-no-smoking-in-room/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Florida teen accused of killing mom who told him no smoking inside
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 03:50:16 pm »
Just another case of an evil gun, when it wasn't successful killing the son it took out the mother. I see he is using the 'Baldwin defense', He claimed the gun accidentally discharged when he went to lower the weapon. Interesting how in his lowering the weapon he just happened to aim it at his mother's heart.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 09:09:21 pm »
This one needs to be put down, quickly.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 09:53:51 pm »
Just another case of an evil gun, when it wasn't successful killing the son it took out the mother. I see he is using the 'Baldwin defense', He claimed the gun accidentally discharged when he went to lower the weapon. Interesting how in his lowering the weapon he just happened to aim it at his mother's heart.
Same as Baldwin. He just happened to be aiming directly at her heart, pulled back the hammer, "and suddenly the gun just discharged?"
yeah sure, that's just what happened ...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 01:57:00 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.