Author Topic: Dem Rep. Jones: Putin, ‘Republican Obstruction’ to Blame for Record-High Inflation  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Jones: Putin, ‘Republican Obstruction’ to Blame for Record-High Inflation

Trent Baker 29 Apr 2022

Friday on MSNBC’s “José Díaz-Balart Reports,” Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin and the GOP for the 40-year high inflation.

Jones argued Putin’s war on Ukraine had made inflation “worse” and emphasized there would be “Republican obstruction” to overcome the high cost of living for Americans.

“We have got to be very thoughtful and forward-thinking about all of the challenges of the future, even as we fight here, Democrats fight here, to lower the prices of gas and groceries,” Jones advised. “That is of the utmost importance because Americans, as they are watching what happens abroad, of course, are feeling in their daily lives the pain at the pump, the pain at the grocery store. Democrats have been calling out the major companies in this country for price gouging, for taking advantage of inflation. Of course, inflation has been made worse because of Vladimir Putin’s unjust war in Ukraine. And you will see Congress, Democrats in particular, continue to try to pass legislation and overcome Republican obstruction to make the cost of living for Americans, especially in this moment, significantly cheaper.”

“We have actually weathered the storm of inflation better than the rest of the world because of the tremendous investments that Democrats in Congress have made,” he added, pointing to legislation like the American Rescue Plan and the Paycheck Protection Program.

Jones declared, “Democrats have delivered time and again.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/29/dem-rep-jones-putin-republican-obstruction-to-blame-for-record-high-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Dem Rep. Jones: Putin, ‘Republican Obstruction’ to Blame for Record-High Inflation

Trent Baker 29 Apr 2022

Friday on MSNBC’s “José Díaz-Balart Reports,” Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin and the GOP for the 40-year high inflation.

Jones argued Putin’s war on Ukraine had made inflation “worse” and emphasized there would be “Republican obstruction” to overcome the high cost of living for Americans.

“We have got to be very thoughtful and forward-thinking about all of the challenges of the future, even as we fight here, Democrats fight here, to lower the prices of gas and groceries,” Jones advised. “That is of the utmost importance because Americans, as they are watching what happens abroad, of course, are feeling in their daily lives the pain at the pump, the pain at the grocery store. Democrats have been calling out the major companies in this country for price gouging, for taking advantage of inflation. Of course, inflation has been made worse because of Vladimir Putin’s unjust war in Ukraine. And you will see Congress, Democrats in particular, continue to try to pass legislation and overcome Republican obstruction to make the cost of living for Americans, especially in this moment, significantly cheaper.”

“We have actually weathered the storm of inflation better than the rest of the world because of the tremendous investments that Democrats in Congress have made,” he added, pointing to legislation like the American Rescue Plan and the Paycheck Protection Program.

Jones declared, “Democrats have delivered time and again.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/29/dem-rep-jones-putin-republican-obstruction-to-blame-for-record-high-inflation/
This is just more DCP propaganda and lies. Traitor Joe and the DCP are at the core of all this. The problem is that everyone knows it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 08:44:21 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The President is a Democrat.
The House Majority Caucus is Democrat.
The US Senate Majority Caucus is Democrat.
The Senate Majority Leader is a Democrat.
The House Speaker is a Democrat.
Energy Pipelines have been cancelled by Democrat officials.
Directing corn to be used for ethanol, versus people food or animal food, was done by a Democrat.

I'm not finding a Republican boogey man that I can demogouge as the Inflation Demon.  Coming up all Dems.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

The President is a Democrat.
The House Majority Caucus is Democrat.
The US Senate Majority Caucus is Democrat.
The Senate Majority Leader is a Democrat.
The House Speaker is a Democrat.
Energy Pipelines have been cancelled by Democrat officials.
Directing corn to be used for ethanol, versus people food or animal food, was done by a Democrat.

I'm not finding a Republican boogey man that I can demogouge as the Inflation Demon.  Coming up all Dems.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article (quote by Mondaire Jones):
"Democrats in particular, continue to try to pass legislation..."

What Mr. Jones really means:
"If you would only let us spend more, we could bring down inflation...!"

Cue up Mr. Dylan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we37yX3zpKA

"Because something is happening here but you don't know what it is,
Do you, Mr. Jones...?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 12:44:43 am by Fishrrman »

Online libertybele

Seriously? Who's going to buy this crappola that the DEMS are trying to sell?  Only LIV, maybe, but it is under president Joe that gas prices have skyrocketed and the grocery store shelves are empty.  It's not freakin' brain surgery to connect the dots.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Seriously? Who's going to buy this crappola that the DEMS are trying to sell? 

I can think o  ew on the right side of the aisle.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Odd, four yours of criminal obstruction of President Trump was bringing inflation down, with biden who loves to lie, inflation skyrockets, but biden swore inflation was a good thing. Maybe NeverTrumpers should explain anything is better than Trump, biden inflation being better?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 07:15:00 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
QAnon ain't got nuthin' on these guys...
The Republic is lost.