Author Topic: NEVER FORGET… Here are the Six RINOs Who Voted to Confirm DHS Secretary Mayorkas and the Country’s D  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NEVER FORGET… Here are the Six RINOs Who Voted to Confirm DHS Secretary Mayorkas and the Country’s Destruction Through Open Borders
By Jim Hoft
Published April 30, 2022 at 7:40am

excerpt:

Here are the six GOP senators who broke with a majority in their caucus to confirm Mayorkas:

Sen. Shelley Capito, R-W.Va.

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine

Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska

Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska

Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/never-forget-six-rinos-voted-confirm-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-countrys-destruction-open-borders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Not surprised one bit by those people on the list
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not surprised one bit by those people on the list

The usual suspects. The only one I was not familiar with is Sullivan.  I am now.  I'm really hoping that Murkowski loses her seat.  That would send such a clear message.

For that matter, I'd love to see them all lose their seats.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

The usual suspects. The only one I was not familiar with is Sullivan.  I am now.  I'm really hoping that Murkowski loses her seat.  That would send such a clear message.

For that matter, I'd love to see them all lose their seats.
:thumbsup: