Author Topic: Pelosi Dismisses Bidenflation and Shrinking Economy as an “Aberration” (VIDEO)  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Dismisses Bidenflation and Shrinking Economy as an “Aberration” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published April 29, 2022 at 12:35pm

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday dismissed the shrinking economy and crippling inflation caused by Joe Biden and the Democrat party.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Thursday that Biden’s economy is shrinking.

The first-quarter GDP contracted 1.4%.

Crippling inflation is at a 40-year high.

The Biden Regime claims the US inflation rate rose to 8.5% but everyone knows that number is cooked.

A reporter asked Pelosi if the shrinking economy and record high inflation is going to have an effect on the 2022 election.

Pelosi dismissed the US GDP contracting 1.4% and said the financial woes are just an “aberration.”

Perhaps it is easy for Pelosi, an out-of-touch elitist, to dismiss the recession since she is worth more than $100 million.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1520062134247473154

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/pelosi-dismisses-bidenflation-shrinking-economy-aberration-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline LMAO

She just gave every Republican running for House seats in 2022 their soundbite
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

First the distraction of wiping her nose, then it appears she's sucking on a cough drop .... hmm.... where's the mask Nancy?  Secondly, her dementia is increasing right along with Joe's. 

Time for both of them to step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

Way past the sell by date...

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Pelosi Dismisses Bidenflation and Shrinking Economy as an “Aberration”

Democrats found another way to rule without any accountabilities, dementia and just aberrations, how many more clever words can they use that fools will not hold democrats accountable for anything?  We face a death of the worlds most powerful nation by fools that will believe laughable liars and co-artists that also love to believe liars and con-artists, for weeks, months, years!  Biden was laughing when he insisted Americans believe that inflation was a good thing!  Was Pelosi laughing when she said; Pelosi Dismisses Bidenflation and Shrinking Economy as an “Aberration”.  How long before useful fools stop believing this nonsense?
Democrats seem to be losing their fear of the mid-terms, because they intend to collapse this nation before it gets to mid-terms?
When will people begging to stop going along with every lie/deception democrats cook up  Abortion stays with us, Afghanistans fall, hitlery and slick willys mountain of aggregious lies,Pelosi's, inflation, NeverTrumpers lies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-