Author Topic: Mexico says discussed Central America investments with Biden to curb migration  (Read 286 times)

Online libertybele

Mexico says discussed Central America investments with Biden to curb migration

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and U.S. President Joe Biden discussed investments in Central America to curb migration from the region, Mexico's foreign minister said on Friday following a call between the two leaders.

Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard said on Twitter that Lopez Obrador and Biden also discussed the Summit of the Americas, set to take place in Los Angeles in June.

Lopez Obrador announced earlier Friday that Ebrard would visit Washington on Monday to continue talks between the two countries......

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/mexico-says-discussed-central-america-investments-with-biden-curb-migration-2022-04-29/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Ebrad is going to be visiting Joe on Monday.  I can only imagine in Joe's mental condition what that meeting is going to be like.  I'm doubtful that they will let the press in. I wonder if Mama Jill will be playing hostess?  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.