Author Topic: Gingrich: Border crisis ‘profoundly’ changing US politics as Hispanic voters abandon Democrats  (Read 493 times)

Online libertybele

Gingrich: Border crisis ‘profoundly’ changing US politics as Hispanic voters abandon Democrats

Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich told "America’s Newsroom" on Friday that the border crisis is driving Latino voters away from the Democratic Party. Hispanic voters' approval for Biden has plummeted since the 2020 election.

NEWT GINGRICH: I think historically Republicans have been much more committed to American patriotism, to the idea of the nation. I think on the left you have a large block of people who don’t want to stand for the national anthem. They don’t want to recognize the American flag as our primary symbol. They don’t want to teach American history accurately. And they frankly think it is just fine to be drowned in people who don’t understand America, haven’t learned about our country, haven’t assimilated. So I think there is a huge difference there. Interestingly among Latinos who used to be Democrats the flood of illegal immigrants is driving them into the Republican Party and as I think profoundly changing the politics of the United States.............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gingrich-border-crisis-profoundly-changing-us-politics-as-latino-voters-abandon-democrat-party
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and the Dems' offensive and insulting stances on abortion, religion, and traditional family values don't help.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 08:12:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

ILLEGALS shouldn't be here period.  ILLEGALS will forever change our country since many refuse to assimilate.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

ILLEGALS shouldn't be here period.  ILLEGALS will forever change our country since many refuse to assimilate.
Time to begin prosecuting those not following federal immigration law within our government
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Why WOULD they assimilate? If they did that,they would lose the "free" food,housing,utilities,clothing,and spending money from the monthly checks?

Hell,they would have to get jobs and pay taxes!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Time to begin prosecuting those not following federal immigration law within our government
Beginning with this guy
Mayorkas reveals insane plan to divert VA resources from health care for veterans to serve illegals at the border
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/mayorkas_reveals_insane_plan_to_divert_va_resources_from_health_care_for_veterans_to_serve_illegals_at_the_border.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Beginning with this guy
Mayorkas reveals insane plan to divert VA resources from health care for veterans to serve illegals at the border
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/mayorkas_reveals_insane_plan_to_divert_va_resources_from_health_care_for_veterans_to_serve_illegals_at_the_border.html
It's that kind of betrayal of Veterans that could push on on edge former sniper past their limit and make a long distant reach out to Mayorkas, or other vets to make a closer statement of disapproval. There is no limit to what democrats will do break America's promise and commitment to our Veterans and servicemen.

Online libertybele

It's that kind of betrayal of Veterans that could push on on edge former sniper past their limit and make a long distant reach out to Mayorkas, or other vets to make a closer statement of disapproval. There is no limit to what democrats will do break America's promise and commitment to our Veterans and servicemen.

It is a betrayal to ALL American to allow ILLEGALS to come into this country. They reap all the benefits; housing, food, medical without having paid a dime into the system.  In addition, ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL. There is no sugar coating that fact.

BUILD THE DANG WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL!!!

rebewranger

It won't make any difference in terms of voting since dermocrats will just "attain" more dead voters. :doa:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is a betrayal to ALL American to allow ILLEGALS to come into this country. They reap all the benefits; housing, food, medical without having paid a dime into the system.  In addition, ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL. There is no sugar coating that fact.

BUILD THE DANG WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
Hmmm, I have no argument with you and most assuredly share the opinion. But what I got out of the story is that Hispanics in America, I didn't see anything about the ones in question being illegal, leaving the democrats. Hispanics generally become more conservative in successive generations but the full assault by the democrats on their values is accelerating the pace. The uncontrolled flow aided and abetted by democrats along with pillaging of the treasury gifting these invaders with a better lifestyle than Americans and legal immigrants is flat out treason and those people should be shot, not imprisoned but shot. Also anyone that crosses into America illegally should never be given citizenship and all the benefits or ever receive social security, etc.

When my parents legally immigrated they first had to apply, have a sponsor that would be financially responsible and be approved by an immigration judge overseas, there was none of this catch and release crap back then.. Once here they had to swear not to apply for or receive ANY government assistance for a period of five years. My parents paid the hospital bill for all four children as well as any medical bills, food , rent, utilities all on their own. If the law in place then was still being enforced now just think how it would slow the hoard coming in if all their freebies were removed and there was enforcement of employers to stop the hiring of illegals.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 07:28:16 pm by GtHawk »