Author Topic: DeSantis warns Biden: If you caravan illegal migrants to Florida, we'll reroute them to Delaware  (Read 742 times)

Offline libertybele

DeSantis warns Biden: If you caravan illegal migrants to Florida, we'll reroute them to Delaware

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis joined "The Ingraham Angle Town Hall" in Orlando, Florida, on Thursday to break down Florida's efforts to crack down on illegal immigration.

RON DESANTIS: It affects everybody. The fentanyl that's coming across the border is affecting every state in this union. That's why the number one cause of death for 18 to 45 is now fentanyl overdoses. We have money in the state budget. I don't have it yet. I'm going to get it within the next few weeks. If Biden is caravanning people into Florida … I think what you're seeing there is these are people that are getting here on their own, which is harder to do if there's a big movement of them, then you can stop at the interstate, and then you can reroute. We want to reroute to Delaware. We think that that's appropriate to be able to do that. So that's what we're going to do..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-desantis-warning-biden-illegal-immigrants
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don't send them to Delaware ... send them to DC ... to gain critical mass among Federal officials and politicians.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Don't send them to Delaware ... send them to DC ... to gain critical mass among Federal officials and politicians.

Joe's front door step in Delaware would be most appropriate; maybe Mama Jill will invite them all in for a home cooked meal and after dinner they can all gather for one of Joe's whopper stories.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:58:14 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe's front door step in Delaware would be most appropriate; maybe Mama Jill will invite them all in for a home cooked meal and after dinner they can all gather for one of Joe's whopper stories.  :laugh:
Send them to Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCarthy's front door steps, call it the perks of no leadership.

Offline libertybele

Send them to Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCarthy's front door steps, call it the perks of no leadership.

My vote truly is to DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!  Send them back.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why is he not already doing this?  I thought he got the appropriation weeks ago when TX did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
They just have antifa reroute them to other places like the ones sent to DC...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis and Abbott need to instruct their AGs to work together to legally stop the caravan transports or gain the legal right to return the invaders to their countries of origin.

This Kabuki theater is tiresome and solves nothing.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
My vote truly is to DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!  Send them back.
You're absolutely right!  What good will it do to send them to Washington, D. C., Delaware or anywhere else in this country!  DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!
 :amen: