Author Topic: DNC Pollster Finds Democrat Voters ‘Frustrated,’ ‘Discouraged,’ ‘Frightened’  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC Pollster Finds Democrat Voters ‘Frustrated,’ ‘Discouraged,’ ‘Frightened’

Wendell Husebø 28 Apr 2022

Leading Democrat Party pollster Celinda Lake on Tuesday discovered “high-information” Democrat voters are feeling very negative about the outlook of President Joe Biden’s America.

Words that Democrat voters used to express themselves after 16 months of Biden’s presidency were “frustrated,” “disbelief,” “aggravated,” “discouraged,” “unsure,” “worrying,” “resigned,” “frightened,” Lake told Politico Playbook.

Democrats did not have very many positive words to describe the downward direction of the nation. The only positive words given to Lake were “better” and “OK.”

Democrat voters believed Biden’s presidency would change America but that “may” never happen, according to Lake. “There’s just gonna be sucky things out there all the time,” the voter stated. “So I’m resigned to the fact that that’s going to be life.”

The most important issue for those surveyed was Biden’s 40-year-high inflation, which is anticipated to cost American households at least an average of an extra $5,200 in 2022, or $433 per month, according to Bloomberg.

Breitbart News reported Thursday the economy unexpectedly shrank in the first three months of 2022.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/28/dnc-pollster-finds-democrat-voters-frustrated-discouraged-frightened/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

You were warned.....

Offline LMAO

DNC Pollster Finds Democrat Voters ‘Frustrated,’ ‘Discouraged,’ ‘Frightened’

Wendell Husebø 28 Apr 2022

Leading Democrat Party pollster Celinda Lake on Tuesday discovered “high-information” Democrat voters are feeling very negative about the outlook of President Joe Biden’s America.

Words that Democrat voters used to express themselves after 16 months of Biden’s presidency were “frustrated,” “disbelief,” “aggravated,” “discouraged,” “unsure,” “worrying,” “resigned,” “frightened,” Lake told Politico Playbook.

Democrats did not have very many positive words to describe the downward direction of the nation. The only positive words given to Lake were “better” and “OK.”

Democrat voters believed Biden’s presidency would change America but that “may” never happen, according to Lake. “There’s just gonna be sucky things out there all the time,” the voter stated. “So I’m resigned to the fact that that’s going to be life.”

The most important issue for those surveyed was Biden’s 40-year-high inflation, which is anticipated to cost American households at least an average of an extra $5,200 in 2022, or $433 per month, according to Bloomberg.

Breitbart News reported Thursday the economy unexpectedly shrank in the first three months of 2022.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/28/dnc-pollster-finds-democrat-voters-frustrated-discouraged-frightened/

Yet they will eagerly pull the lever for him again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes they will and for every other DCP disciple too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Actually, I hope we at some point hold these voters accountible for their deeds.

Take that any way you want.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bogus article.....

There is no such animal as a high information democratic voter.  They are all idiots.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Bogus article.....

There is no such animal as a high information democratic voter.  They are all idiots.
My thoughts exactly.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because they get no mean tweets from Joe, he says his hateful things right at the podium.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bogus article.....

The only democrat I would consider a high information democrat is one who had left the party.