Author Topic: Top Biden adviser trades the WH for Dem HQ after reportedly calling the 'Squad' 'f---ing idiots'  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published April 26, 2022 8:18am EDT
Cedric Richmond, Biden senior adviser, to leave White House for DNC
Richmond was reportedly a top critic of the Democratic Party's progressive wing after the 2020 election
By Anders Hagstrom , Ben Florance | Fox News

Senior Biden adviser Cedric Richmond will depart the White House to work for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) next month, Fox News has confirmed.

Richmond served as the director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, and also as a senior adviser to President Biden. He will take an advisory role at the DNC starting in May, a Biden adviser told Fox News.

"I am thrilled that the President has entrusted me with helping boost the robust work already being done at the DNC to make sure that Democrats grow their majorities in the House and Senate, and increase the number of Democratic governors in state capitals around the country," Richmond said in a Tuesday statement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cedric-richmond-white-house-biden-dnc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I believe his criticism of the progressive wing of his party is sincere

But they run the Democrat Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy