Author Topic: Pelosi claims Obama is ‘jealous’ of Biden, bestie relationship between former president and VP all a  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi claims Obama is ‘jealous’ of Biden, bestie relationship between former president and VP all a ruse, new book says
April 26, 2022 | Todd Jaquith

A new book by two New York Times reporters indicates there’s been some tension between President Joe Biden and former president Barack Obama. Even House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reportedly weighed in, saying Obama is “jealous” of Biden.

Though why that should be the case, given Biden’s record, is absolutely mystifying.

The book is called “This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future,” which is the sort of title you would expect from two New York Times reporters. Penned by Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin, the book alleges that Obama had “complicated feelings” about Biden’s presidency, according to Fox News Digital, which reviewed an advance copy of the book.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/26/pelosi-claims-obama-is-jealous-of-biden-bestie-relationship-between-former-president-and-vp-all-a-ruse-new-book-says-1230461/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Jealous of WHAT?!?!?!   :rolling:
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline mountaineer

This is on a par with Sandy Cortez's idiotic comment:
It turns out there’s a reason Republicans are hostile to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: They want her to be their bae.

That, at least, is the Democrat’s explanation for why conservatives mocked her for fleeing COVID-plagued New York for Miami Beach during the holidays with her sandal-wearing boyfriend, as shown in photos posted by National Review.

“If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet,” fumed Ms. Ocasio-Cortez in a Friday tweet. “Ya creepy weirdos.” ...
Washington Times

Barry Hussein is jealous of Joe like critics of Sandy only want to date her.  *****rollingeyes***** :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is on a par with Sandy Cortez's idiotic comment: Washington Times

Barry Hussein is jealous of Joe like critics of Sandy only want to date her.  *****rollingeyes***** :silly:
Don't be cruel, Pelosi is just supporting her fellow dementia patient, the mentally infirm have to stick together.