Author Topic: Jeff Bezos Suggests China May Gain Influence After Musk’s Twitter Purchase — Forgets His Garbage WaP  (Read 197 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 2/25/2022

Jeff Bezos Suggests China May Gain Influence After Musk’s Twitter Purchase — Forgets His Garbage WaPo Rag Gets Paid Millions by China to Promote Its Propaganda

Jeff Bezos bought the far-left Washington Post in 2013 for $250 million. He got took.

On Monday Jeff Bezos suggested that China may gain influence after Elon Musk’s Twitter purchase for $45 billion.

Newsmax reported:

Amazon founder and executive chairman Jeff Bezos raised the specter of possible Chinese influence Monday, after Tesla founder and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion earlier in the day.

On Twitter Monday, Bezos — reportedly the second-richest man in the world — responded to a tweet from New York Times reporter Mike Forsythe, outlining the links between China and Musk (reportedly the World’s Richest Man).

What a hypocrite.
Bezos must have forgotten that his far-left rag gets paid millions by the Chinese Communists to publish its propaganda!

Via Ed Driscoll at Instapundit.

And not surprisingly, there’s plenty of projection involved: Amazon Deleted Reviews of Chinese President’s Book Per CCP’s Demand.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/jeff-bezos-suggests-china-may-gain-influence-musks-twitter-purchase-forgets-garbage-wapo-rag-gets-paid-millions-china-promote-propaganda/

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

What an irrational disingenuous comment from Bezos.
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
3h
I’d call it hypocrisy but I don’t think lizard people feel shame.

4:37 AM · Apr 26, 2022
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 12:12:12 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The replies to Bezos’ tweet are hilarious.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Whether it’s Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, or a judge throwing out a mask mandate in airports and airplanes, what you are seeing is people in sheer panic at losing their power and control over average people

And I am thoroughly enjoying watching their collective meltdowns
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Did the Chinese government just gain a bit of leverage?': Billionaire Jeff Bezos accuses rival Elon Musk of being in the pocket of the CCP because China is Tesla's second largest market

Jeff Bezos on Monday questioned whether Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter would bring the company under Chinese influence
    A New York Times reporter pointed out that Tesla's second largest market is China, and China makes Tesla batteries, giving Beijing 'leverage' over Musk
    Bezos tweeted: 'Did the Chinese government just gain a bit of leverage over the town square?'
    Famous faces have vowed to leave Twitter after new broke of Musk's successful takeover bid
    Employees have expressed concern about Musk's free speech plan, with the 50-year-old vowing to end Twitter's restrictions on who can tweet and what they say
    On Monday the CEO of Twitter, Parag Agrawal, said the decision whether or not to reinstate Donald Trump - banned for inciting violence - was one for Musk
    British actress Jameela Jamil told her million followers that she would no longer be tweeting, and Star Trek's George Takei warned it would become hate-filled
    Musk urged critics to remain on the platform - but Joy-Ann Reid said: 'He needs y'all to stay on here so his 'free speech' people can harass you for fun'
    Some expressed hope that Twitter employees would launch a unionization effort

By Adam Manno and Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:00 EDT, 25 April 2022 | Updated: 06:15 EDT, 26 April 2022

Jeff Bezos on Monday questioned whether his fellow billionaire Elon Musk could be making Twitter vulnerable to pressure from China, as a result of Musk's extensive business liabilities in the Asian nation.

'Interesting question,' mused Bezos, who in 2013 bought The Washington Post with a view to protecting free speech and supporting journalism.

'Did the Chinese government just gain a bit of leverage over the town square?'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10752445/Twitter-users-melt-Elon-Musk-buys-platform-44bn-call-workers-unionize.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this even a consideration, I mean they already own Biden.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps Mr. Musk will make Mr. Bezos "an offa he can't refuse" for the washington post.
And then do a little "re-organizing" there, too.