Author Topic: Poll: Mitch McConnell Most Unpopular Senator Among All Voters  (Read 126 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wendell Husebø 25 Apr 2022

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has earned the status of the most unpopular senator, a Monday Morning Consult poll revealed.

McConnell’s approval rating is just 33 percent, while his disapproval is 60 percent, giving him a net approval rating of -27 percent.

McConnell’s approval rating is worse than his fellow Republican establishment senators: Susan Collins of Maine (47-49 percent), Lisa Murkowski of Alaska (45-45 percent), and Mitt Romney of Utah (48-43 percent).

On April 7, McConnell was asked by Axios reporter Jonathan Swan about why Republicans “hate” him so much. “Recent polls show your approval ratings are in the 30s among Republicans, not Democrats — Republicans,” Swan prefaced. “Why do they hate you?”

“My job is not to run up political popularity nationally,” McConnell responded. “I’m not running for anything nationally.”

McConnell’s history reflects the swampy politics of the Washington, DC, establishment. According to a report from the New York Times last week, McConnell was grateful to Democrats for launching Donald Trump’s impeachment trial after January 6.

“The Democrats are going to take care of the son of a bitch for us,” McConnell purportedly said. “If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is.”

Donald Trump has reportedly been pushing for McConnell’s ouster as Senate GOP leader. Trump has reportedly asked Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) to contest McConnell for the position. Scott has simply stated that he is focused on reclaiming the Senate from Democrats in 2022.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/25/poll-mitch-mcconnell-most-unpopular-senator-among-all-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Poll: Mitch McConnell Most Unpopular Senator Among All Voters
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 09:23:31 pm »
Wendell Husebø 25 Apr 2022

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has earned the status of the most unpopular senator, a Monday Morning Consult poll revealed.

McConnell’s approval rating is just 33 percent, while his disapproval is 60 percent, giving him a net approval rating of -27 percent.

McConnell’s approval rating is worse than his fellow Republican establishment senators: Susan Collins of Maine (47-49 percent), Lisa Murkowski of Alaska (45-45 percent), and Mitt Romney of Utah (48-43 percent).

On April 7, McConnell was asked by Axios reporter Jonathan Swan about why Republicans “hate” him so much. “Recent polls show your approval ratings are in the 30s among Republicans, not Democrats — Republicans,” Swan prefaced. “Why do they hate you?”

“My job is not to run up political popularity nationally,” McConnell responded. “I’m not running for anything nationally.”

McConnell’s history reflects the swampy politics of the Washington, DC, establishment. According to a report from the New York Times last week, McConnell was grateful to Democrats for launching Donald Trump’s impeachment trial after January 6.

“The Democrats are going to take care of the son of a bitch for us,” McConnell purportedly said. “If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is.”

Donald Trump has reportedly been pushing for McConnell’s ouster as Senate GOP leader. Trump has reportedly asked Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) to contest McConnell for the position. Scott has simply stated that he is focused on reclaiming the Senate from Democrats in 2022.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/25/poll-mitch-mcconnell-most-unpopular-senator-among-all-voters/
Meh, Trump hasn't been pushing for McConnell's ouster have as much as McConnell has.

Online LMAO

Re: Poll: Mitch McConnell Most Unpopular Senator Among All Voters
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 11:02:05 pm »
From the article....

McConnell’s history reflects the swampy politics of the Washington, DC, establishment.

Understatement of the Century
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy