Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Unprepared for Midterm Election — ‘No Finalized, Comprehensive Strategy’  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Unprepared for Midterm Election — ‘No Finalized, Comprehensive Strategy’

Wendell Husebø 25 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly unprepared to defend the House and Senate from the momentous red wave predicted to sweep the nation in November.

Last week, Biden pivoted from focusing on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine to domestic crises such as 40-year-high inflation and the southern border invasion. Democrat-allied media have warned the president the struggling nation is ripe for Republicans to reclaim both chambers of Congress. Biden’s campaign pollster has indicated the political environment is the worst he has seen in 30 years.

Refocusing on domestic failures, Biden has made several visits to cities throughout the nation to blame his lack of success on Republicans. “But it’s an effort some in the party say is long overdue, and despite Biden’s ramped-up efforts, there is no finalized, comprehensive strategy for the midterms inside the White House,” the Washington Post reported. “There’s no overarching document that outlines the president’s involvement in key races, nor a set message that will carry the party through November.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/25/report-joe-biden-unprepared-for-midterm-election-no-finalized-comprehensive-strategy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

There is no hope for them as long as they still believe that the problems we face is simply a messaging problem.

They refuse the step out of their bubble and see what’s really going on outside of it. The problem isn’t that it’s become more expensive to eat and buy things. We just haven’t seen Biden’s  magic
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 06:28:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Report: Joe Biden Unprepared for Midterm Election — ‘No Finalized, Comprehensive Strategy’

‘No Finalized, Comprehensive Strategy’ applies to anything Joe Biden is involved with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and supposition:
"President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly unprepared to defend the House and Senate from the momentous red wave predicted to sweep the nation in November."

Fellow Comrade Briefers, there's no need for overt "plans".

There is a covert -- and operational -- underground election apparatus that will "control" the critical upcoming elections as required...