Author Topic: FBI director says violence directed at police officers unlike anything he's seen before  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published April 25, 2022 8:17am EDT
FBI director says violence directed at police officers unlike anything he's seen before
There were 73 police officers murdered in 2021
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

FBI Director Christpher Wray addressed the skyrocketing rate of murders against police officers Sunday, saying the surge is far outpacing general violent crime.

Wray made the comments during a "60 Minutes" interview on Sunday, saying murders of police officers rose 59% in 2021. The total murder rate rose 29% last year, and the U.S. lost 73 police officers to such attacks in 2021.

"Violence against law enforcement in this country is one of the biggest phenomena that I think doesn't get enough attention," Wray said, adding that officers are being murdered at a rate of nearly "one every five days."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-christopher-wray-police-officer-murders
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Online mountaineer

No kidding,
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This is what happens when punishment for crime is watered down in the name of "equity."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy