Author Topic: Can Dr. Oz complete his GOP metamorphosis with a Senate win?  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Can Dr. Oz complete his GOP metamorphosis with a Senate win?
by Al Weaver - 04/25/22 5:15 AM ET

BRISTOL, Pa. — Less than four weeks away from primary day, the questions and comments by potential GOP primary voters about Mehmet Oz’s past stances were streaming in.

“You replied earlier that life begins at conception. I just want to clarify that.”

“At what point in your life did you realize that you had conservative values? … When you get to Washington, how do I know that you’re going to keep those values?”

“The advertisement against you where you are on your show, you’re asking a child, ‘What did it feel like when your parents thought you were a boy?’ That’s very disturbing.”

Attempting to assuage the attentive crowd of 400 at a town hall in Bucks County, Oz began to answer the final query, telling them something you don’t usually hear at political events of this kind.

“These are not pep rallies,” Oz said, absorbing the series of questions. “I want you coming in here skeptical.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/campaign/3460529-can-dr-oz-complete-his-gop-metamorphosis-with-a-senate-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34