Author Topic: Warren: McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Traitor’  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren: McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Traitor’
« on: April 24, 2022, 03:06:42 pm »
Warren: McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Traitor’

Pam Key 24 Apr 2022

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is a “liar and a traitor.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “Before I let you go, I want to ask about something The New York Times reported this past week. They revealed new audio from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy from the days immediately following January 6. Listen to what he said in two separate calls.”

In audio, McCarthy said, “He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened, and we need to acknowledge that.”

He added, “The discussion I did have with him is that I think this will pass. And it would be my recommendation he should resign.”

Bash said, “You know, he’s not saying that now. What’s your reaction?”

Warren said, “Kevin McCarthy is a liar and a traitor. This is outrageous. And that is really the illness that pervades the Republican leadership right now. They say one thing to the American public and something else in private. They understand that it is wrong what happened, an attempt to overthrow our government. And that the Republicans instead want to continue to try to figure out how to make the 2020 election different instead of spending their energy on how it is that we go forward in order to build an economy, in order to make this country work better for the people who sent us to Washington. Shame on Kevin McCarthy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/24/warren-mccarthy-is-a-liar-and-a-traitor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Warren: McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Traitor’
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 12:01:37 am »
The judge laughed at the Jan 6th farce and threw it out.  good enough for me, democrats bawl like babies when their wickednesses fall to dust!
 :silly: :beer: :silly:
 :laughingdog: 000hehehehe :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog:

DRINK THEIR TEARS!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 12:02:30 am »
I think this is the first time I’ve ever agreed with Elizabeth Warren
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 01:56:23 am »
Warren should be looking in the mirror when she's calling anyone a liar and a traitor. Calling McCarthy that is just the pot calling the kettle black.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 02:07:56 am »
A Democrat calling someone a traitor?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-