Author Topic: AG Paxton to Newsmax: Biden Will Ignore SCOTUS on 'Remain in Mexico'  (Read 155 times)

rebewranger

AG Paxton to Newsmax: Biden Will Ignore SCOTUS on 'Remain in Mexico'
(Newsmax/"Saturday Report")
By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Saturday, 23 April 2022 01:24 PM

The White House refuses to follow the law and ignores the Consitution on immigration law, a trend that will continue even if the U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of Texas and against President Joe Biden's lawsuit over stopping the "remain in Mexico" policy, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Saturday on Newsmax.

"It appears to me that even when we get court orders and injunctions against the Biden administration, not only do they have a disdain for following federal law and following their constitutional role, they have a disdain for any court order that is against their positions," Paxton told Newsmax's "Saturday Report."

The Supreme Court will hear Biden's case Tuesday, and Paxton said he expects Texas will win "because the law is on our side."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/paxton-biden-scotus-immigration/2022/04/23/id/1066938/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: AG Paxton to Newsmax: Biden Will Ignore SCOTUS on 'Remain in Mexico'
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 03:33:41 pm »
Millions of counts of "Accessory" violations of immigration Law.

Start the presses, charge the lot of them.

Throw in Conspiracy charges, too.

All Felonies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AG Paxton to Newsmax: Biden Will Ignore SCOTUS on 'Remain in Mexico'
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 06:24:28 pm »
Paxton is correct.  It's like when Obama was ordered by the Courts to reopen the deep-water oil exploration in the Gulf.  He simply wrote another EO identical to the one thrown out, and the delay was sufficient for the capital-intensive industries to simply give up.

Same thing here. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: