Author Topic: How opportunists got rich off COVID-19 pandemic by stealing our money  (Read 52 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 How opportunists got rich off COVID-19 pandemic by stealing our money
By Eric Spitznagel   
April 23, 2022 12:56pm

On Saturday, April 26, 2020, Robert Stewart Jr., a 33-year-old contractor from Virginia, invited an investigative reporter to take a trip on his private jet.

“I’m talking with you against the advice of my attorney,” Stewart laughed, before bringing J. David McSwane aboard a luxury Legacy 450 Flexjet, which he’d rented to deliver six million N95 masks during the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Stewart had recently landed a $34.5 million contract with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, which operates the nation’s largest network of hospitals, promising to provide them with enough of the medical-grade (and at the time, scarce) masks to meet the overwhelming demand.

Problem was, there were no masks aboard the plane.

“The only reason I took the plane was because of my parents,” Stewart explained to McSwane. “They’re old and I didn’t want them to get sick, and I wanted them to see this.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/how-opportunists-got-rich-off-covid-pandemic-by-stealing-our-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34