Author Topic: Celebs, Politicians Who Rarely Practice What They Preach On The Environment  (Read 160 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY LINDSAY KORNICK ON APR 22, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Celebs, Politicians Who Rarely Practice What They Preach On The Environment

Google Camp CelebsOn days celebrating the environment like Earth Day, celebrities and politicians like to lecture average Americans about how they need to change their behavior to fight climate change.

However, they often fail to practice what they preach. [bold, links added]

Over the years, liberal politicians and celebrities have been accused of hypocrisy for failing to live by the eco-friendly lifestyles they advocate.

Here are several examples of Hollywood A-listers, tech billionaires, and Democrat politicians who have been caught being hypocrites when it comes to helping the environment.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/celebs-politicians-who-rarely-practice-what-they-preach-on-the-environment/

Online Kamaji

Same thing goes for celebrity opinions on just about any other policy issue, such as taxes and income (those who opine the most that the rest of us should knuckle under to higher taxes for the public good can normally be found engaging in conduct that is perilously close to tax evasion).

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The true believers of globalist statism know full well that all these issues they preach on are just vehicles to use in their quest for total power.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Same with COVID. The most tyrannical dictators forcing 'restrictions' on everyone else, were the first ones caught breaking their own 'mandates'.

"What's good for thee is not for me." is the motto of Leftists.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rebewranger

As i remember it, the Good Doctor Faucci was caught at a football game ignoring is own advice. :goalpost: