Author Topic: Migrant buses continue to arrive in Washington, DC from Texas  (Read 368 times)

Online libertybele

Migrant buses continue to arrive in Washington, DC from Texas

The ninth and tenth buses carrying migrants who entered the country through the southern border into Texas arrived in Washington, D.C., on Thursday night.

Gov. Greg Abbott’s controversial policy to bus migrants in Texas who volunteer to go to the nation’s capital came in response to President Biden's decision to end Title 42, which allowed the U.S. to deny entry to migrants.

"By busing migrants to Washington, D.C., the Biden Administration will be able to more immediately meet the needs of the people they are allowing to cross our border," Abbott said last week. "Texas should not have to bear the burden of the Biden Administration’s failure to secure our border."

Abbott told "Hannity" earlier this week that he was forced to come up with "new ideas to do the federal government's job" as border checkpoints struggle to manage the flow of people attempting to enter the United States and amid the Biden administration's move to eliminate the Title 42 expulsion provision............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-buses-continue-to-arrive-in-washington-dc-from-texas
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Migrant buses continue to arrive in Washington, DC from Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 03:03:41 pm »
I wonder when DeSantis's caravan to Delaware starts?  Any word, @libertybele?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 04:27:45 pm »
I wonder when DeSantis's caravan to Delaware starts?  Any word, @libertybele?

No news that I can find.

There was a bill proposed back in March to keep undocumented migrants out of the state.

"Delivering on one of Gov. Ron DeSantis’ top legislative priorities, the Florida House on Wednesday passed an immigration bill targeting transportation companies that bring undocumented immigrants into the state and expanding a 2019 law that sought to ban so-called “sanctuary cities.”

We'll see what  happens.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2022-03-10/florida-lawmakers-approve-a-bill-aimed-at-keeping-immigrants-out-of-the-state

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 04:40:55 pm »
No news that I can find.

There was a bill proposed back in March to keep undocumented migrants out of the state.

"Delivering on one of Gov. Ron DeSantis’ top legislative priorities, the Florida House on Wednesday passed an immigration bill targeting transportation companies that bring undocumented immigrants into the state and expanding a 2019 law that sought to ban so-called “sanctuary cities.”

We'll see what  happens.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2022-03-10/florida-lawmakers-approve-a-bill-aimed-at-keeping-immigrants-out-of-the-state

I thought a bill was signed, with funding, for bus tickets to Delaware.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: