Author Topic: Nolte: MSNBC Doctor Says Carry Masks and Badger Others to Wear Them  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: MSNBC Doctor Says Carry Masks and Badger Others to Wear Them

John Nolte 21 Apr 2022

Some lunatic MSNBC doctor wants everyone to carry around masks and badger others to wear them. This Dr. Patel also appears to advise mask bullies to use lies about elderly mothers and cancerous children as emotional blackmail.

This is the latest “crazy” response (the doctor’s word, not mine) to a federal judge in Florida finally putting an end to the anti-science mask mandate demanded by the fascist, unelected bureaucrats at the CDC.

After air and train travelers, among others, were freed earlier this week, the monstrous neurotics in the authoritarian left had a total meltdown. In fact, these damaged tyrants are so angry and embittered over the loss of control over others we have actual doctors going on television admitting their latest masking scheme is “crazy”:

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1516797730236084225

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/21/nolte-msnbc-doctor-says-carry-masks-and-badger-others-to-wear-them/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 03:37:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Nolte: MSNBC Doctor Says Carry Masks and Badger Others to Wear Them
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 03:48:43 pm »
Talk shit. Get Hit dear maskaholics.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 03:51:06 pm »

Yep. That seems to be a clear invitation to get punched in the face.  :laugh:

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 04:07:51 pm »
Offer a Watch Tower tract in return.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 04:14:56 pm »
I'd smack her face.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 05:32:32 pm »
Reading just the headline I was immediately reminded of my(way back when I was dumb) and other smokers reactions to those that harped at us for smoking, it very often resulted in a harsh verbal response if they were lucky and a painful physical if they weren't.

The other day I was buying some fruit for my mother and was physically checking some grapes, since it is taboo to taste them anymore, and this older woman started in on me for touching them, she was lucky I was in a good mood and just thanked her for sticking her big nose into my business. Yup I'm sure all the people from the pickers to the packagers and the stockers all wore surgical gloves and masks *****rollingeyes*****

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 06:39:04 pm »
Yep. That seems to be a clear invitation to get punched in the face.  :laugh:

You gonna see a lot of people go like Mike Tyson on Jet Blue if they start "Badgering" people to mask up!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2022, 06:43:57 pm »
If a Conservative wants to wear a mask, he/she wears a mask.  If a liberal wants to wear a mask, he/she wants to force EVERYONE to wear a mask.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2022, 07:11:17 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2022, 10:52:15 pm »
Reading just the headline I was immediately reminded of my(way back when I was dumb) and other smokers reactions to those that harped at us for smoking, it very often resulted in a harsh verbal response if they were lucky and a painful physical if they weren't.

The other day I was buying some fruit for my mother and was physically checking some grapes, since it is taboo to taste them anymore, and this older woman started in on me for touching them, she was lucky I was in a good mood and just thanked her for sticking her big nose into my business. Yup I'm sure all the people from the pickers to the packagers and the stockers all wore surgical gloves and masks *****rollingeyes*****
Back in the day, I recall telling more than one person to stop hacking until I lit the damned cigarette. Or were they 'allergic' simply to the sight of one?  I quit back in '06, but still have little patience with nonsense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2022, 12:04:58 am »
Back in the day, I recall telling more than one person to stop hacking until I lit the damned cigarette. Or were they 'allergic' simply to the sight of one?  I quit back in '06, but still have little patience with nonsense.
I quit well over thirty years ago and cigarette smoke makes me quite ill ever since but I don't say a word to smokers as long as they are outside and where they are allowed to smoke. As long as they are doing that it's their life and if they want to throw it away that's between them and God.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2022, 01:41:01 am »
You gonna see a lot of people go like Mike Tyson on Jet Blue if they start "Badgering" people to mask up!

I would be one of them... Perhaps impolite and vulgar at the start... but press it at all and I will lose my sh*t perfectly.