Author Topic: Secret Service claims it has ‘no records’ of who visits Biden in Delaware  (Read 246 times)

Offline Kamaji

Secret Service claims it has ‘no records’ of who visits Biden in Delaware

By Steven Nelson
April 20, 2022

WASHINGTON — The US Secret Service has dubiously claimed to The Post that it has “no records” of visitors to President Biden’s two Delaware residences and therefore cannot divulge that information in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

Biden was at his residences in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach on about one-quarter of all days during his first year in office, but little is known about who stopped by for official meetings or less formal lobbying efforts — such as by members of his family and their associates.

The Post sought more than one year of visitor log records, including for Biden’s first year in office, but Secret Service Freedom of Information Act officer Kevin Tyrrell wrote in a response dated Monday that “[t]he Secret Service FOIA Office searched all Program Offices that were likely to contain potentially responsive records, and no records were located.”

First son Hunter Biden is under criminal investigation for possible tax fraud and unregistered foreign lobbying after routinely seeking business in countries where his father held sway as vice president. The younger Biden worked on some overseas projects with his uncle Jim Biden.

Documents and photos from a laptop that formerly belonged to Hunter Biden indicate that he introduced his dad to business associates from China, Mexico, Russia and Ukraine — including at the vice president’s residence in Washington.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/secret-service-claims-it-has-no-records-of-who-visits-joe-biden-in-delaware/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the bag men (bag persons?) are safe, at least...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Seargant Schultz response
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

“[t]he Secret Service FOIA Office searched all Program Offices that were likely to contain potentially responsive records, and no records were located.”

Oh, there are plenty of records, just none that have been deemed "responsive." This is the typical FOIA legal bureaucratic response.  They just don't deem visitor logs as reponsive, and a compliant Jude will buy it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody that believes that still believes in Santa.

I would be shocked if the SS wasn't required by law to keep records of every visitor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anybody that believes that still believes in Santa.

I would be shocked if the SS wasn't required by law to keep records of every visitor.
Look Pete, I have no disagreement with you about the SS but don't you dare denigrate my belief in Santa!   happy77