Author Topic: Meet Aella: The Libertarian Rationalist Sex Worker Turned Data Scientist  (Read 54 times)

Offline Kamaji

Meet Aella: The Libertarian Rationalist Sex Worker Turned Data Scientist

"I am not okay with you making laws that prevent me from doing what I feel is good for me."

LIZ WOLFE AND ZACH WEISSMUELLER

Meet Aella.

She's the daughter of evangelical Christians from Idaho, so poor they couldn't always manage to put food on the table. A former factory worker who never graduated college, she became one of the most successful performers on the adult subscription site OnlyFans, earning in some months over $100,000 on the platform. She still does one-on-one appointments but only with clients who can afford to pay her current rate of $3,000 an hour.

But Aella is also known for her oddball social media polls, for sexy and silly personal moments on Twitter, and for using her giant platform to spread hot libertarian takes, such as declaring, "I like capitalism."

"I think generally most of what the government does should be privatized," she writes. "I don't think it should be involved at all in healthcare, social security, or welfare."

"I am not okay with you making laws that prevent me from doing what I feel is good for me," Aella told Reason. "That is the border here. This is the respect of freedom."

Source:  https://reason.com/video/2022/04/20/meet-aella-the-libertarian-rationalist-sex-worker-turned-data-scientist/