Author Topic: Liberals, media elite show off their masks in response to end of travel mandate: ‘KISS MY A––’  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 20, 2022 12:38pm EDT
Liberals, media elite show off their masks in response to end of travel mandate: ‘KISS MY A––’
'I don’t give a damn what some grossly unqualified Donald Trump judge said, I’m double masked and wearing goggles on this Nashville to DC flight.'
By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Defiant members of the media and other liberals have responded to the recent lifting of the travel mask mandate by taking selfies of themselves wearing masks on their recent travels and insisting to social media users that they feel safer from COVID-19 this way.

After U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle voided the Biden administration’s travel mask mandate on Monday, there was some fear online from liberal media figures who didn’t feel safe enough going bare-faced on an airplane or Uber ride.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross posted a photo of herself on a flight wearing her black mask. Her caption was a bit more provocative.

She tweeted, "Them: no mask required Me: YGMFU [You got me f––ked up]. Covid ain’t over folks. Fly the friendly skies like this. Have a great rest of the day everybody."

Hip hop radio host Notorious VOG responded affirmatively to Cross’ tweet, writing, "The more people I see on a flight without a mask, its the more mask [sic] I'm wearing on that flight. I might have to take my @honeywell north full-face respirator mask on trips."

Author and former Obama administration senior adviser Valerie Jarrett posted a photo of herself masked up in a car. She wrote some defiant words to accompany her post, which said, "Wearing my mask no matter what non-scientists tell me I can do."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberals-media-elite-show-masks-response-end-travel-mandate-kiss-my-a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

If this works it is a bad sign.

Offline Kamaji

What a bunch of retards.

The fact is, the air on an airplane is so well filtered, you have less of a chance of catching something, like covid, on an airplane than you do in a crowded restaurant.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Notice the one thing all of those pundits have in common... well, two.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Notice the one thing all of those pundits have in common... well, two.

BLM   Black Liberals Mask
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, as WE have been saying, it's a free country. They can wear a bag over their heads for all I care.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, as WE have been saying, it's a free country. They can wear a bag over their heads for all I care.

I volunteer a nice Walmart grocery bag...or two....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Or send them a copy of the chart below; that is, after all, what science - real science - says about the non-usefulness of mask mandates.

Ditch the masks and breathe easier already — it’s time to ‘face’ the facts

By John Tierney
April 19, 2022

The pandemic has eased, but not the compulsion of many Americans to cover their faces. Fully vaccinated adults are still wearing masks on their solitary walks outdoors, and officials have been enforcing mask mandates on some city-dwellers and students. After obligating passengers to wear masks for nearly two years, some airlines and railroads have finally dropped their requirements in response to Monday’s ruling by US District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle declaring the Biden administration’s mask mandate for public transportation unlawful. It’s welcome news, though long overdue.

A simple remedy might help some maskaholics. It’s a graph that should be required viewing for everyone still wearing a mask and every public official and journalist who still insists that mask mandates “control the spread.” The black line on the graph shows the weekly rate of COVID cases in all the states with mask mandates that week, while the orange line shows the rate in all the states without mandates. Eleven states never mandated masks, while the other 39 states enforced mandates. The mandates typically began early in the pandemic in 2020 and remained until at least the summer of 2021, with some extending into 2022.

As you can see from the lines’ similar trajectories, the mask mandates hardly controlled the virus, and if you add up all the numbers on those two lines, you find that the mask mandates made zero difference. The cumulative rate of infection over the course of the pandemic was about 24% in the mandate states as well as in the non-mandate states. Their cumulative rates of COVID mortality were virtually identical, too (in fact, there were slightly more deaths per capita in the states with mask mandates).

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/19/feel-free-to-fly-maskless-breathe-easier-already/

Online roamer_1

Plastic, preferably tightly tied (so it can't blow away)  :whistle:

:laugh:

Online roamer_1

I volunteer a nice Walmart grocery bag...or two....

RIGHT... DOUBLE -mask. It's safer.

:silly:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We have to convince the Liberal morons that their stupid 'Fauci's obedience mask' do not work unless they are wearing one of Biden's adult diapers with it. <- Fauci, CDC, and WHO all said this is true! Get on it Libs! Save the world!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That suits me just fine, preferably a sturdy plastic bag with a draw string pulled tight. Imagine all the problems that would start solving themselves and how much safer our Republic would be.

Offline goatprairie

Where do these people think the exhaled air of a masked person goes? Do they really believe that somehow the bacterial air of an infected person stays inside a mask? Do they believe that when an infected person eats or drinks and lifts their mask to do so, the bacteria magically does not spread? The bacteria will spread masked or non-masked.
Masks only work for maybe up to a minute like if you're walking past some infected person. If you're sitting in a seat on an airplane with hundreds of other people some who are infected for hours at a time, it doesn't matter how many masks a person wears unless they're wearing a hazmat suit type get up.
Planes are well filtered anyway, so what's the point of a mask?

Offline Kamaji

Where do these people think the exhaled air of a masked person goes? Do they really believe that somehow the bacterial air of an infected person stays inside a mask? Do they believe that when an infected person eats or drinks and lifts their mask to do so, the bacteria magically does not spread? The bacteria will spread masked or non-masked.
Masks only work for maybe up to a minute like if you're walking past some infected person. If you're sitting in a seat on an airplane with hundreds of other people some who are infected for hours at a time, it doesn't matter how many masks a person wears unless they're wearing a hazmat suit type get up.
Planes are well filtered anyway, so what's the point of a mask?

The last point is the best:  there really is no point to a mask on a plane precisely because the air is so well filtered.  One is more apt to catch something in one's own home than on a plane these days.

Online roamer_1

Where do these people think the exhaled air of a masked person goes?

There was a real good example of that a while back. A pic of a guy in a mask exhaling smoke. Very little was going through the mask - It was almost all blowing out around the edges.

Online rustynail

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I so hope the upcoming GOP majority makes it illegal to wear masks due to the increased tendency of crime when identity is masked.

If it does not, at least it's enemies are identifying who they are.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 08:24:26 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington