Author Topic: THE NEW BATTLESPACE IS HERE: THE AMERICAN HOMELAND IS NO LONGER SAFE  (Read 255 times)

rebewranger

THE NEW BATTLESPACE IS HERE:
THE AMERICAN HOMELAND IS NO LONGER SAFE

Posted byFranky Matisek
April 8, 2022

“I can’t predict the future, but I would bet the non-kinetic effects will reign supreme…What if we did not have to produce sorties to achieve the same effect? What if a future small diameter bomb looks like ones and zeros?”
– Gen CQ Brown, 22nd chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force.

Old battlespace notions of soldiers, tanks, artillery, cruise missiles, and airstrikes on a traditional battlefield are becoming less relevant in a growing era of conflict and competition. Even in the early phases of the war in Ukraine, as Russian forces assaulted Ukrainian military units and cities with only mixed success, their military actions largely failed to overcome Ukrainian hybrid defense actions–ambushes, resistance forces, and robust information operations. Speaking at the Dubai International Air Chiefs Conference on 13 November, Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force, General CQ Brown told the audience that kinetic warfare was going the way of Blockbuster. General Brown further added “I can’t predict the future, but I would bet the non-kinetic effects will reign supreme…What if we did not have to produce sorties to achieve the same effect? What if a future small diameter bomb looks like ones and zeros?”

The industrial way of fighting is antiquated and has given way to the informational way. The safety and security that the U.S. felt with two major oceans separating it from Europe and Asia – and friendly neighbors like Canada and Mexico – is no longer a given. The digital age, its associated technologies, and the 4.9 billion internet users worldwide are transforming governments, societies, and militaries in one important way – they are under constant attack. To what extent is the U.S. responding?

https://warroom.armywarcollege.edu/articles/new-battlespace/
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:23:23 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Re: THE NEW BATTLESPACE IS HERE: THE AMERICAN HOMELAND IS NO LONGER SAFE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 03:29:37 pm »
There is an old military fort in Northern California which was occupied and built by the Russians.  The river up there is called the Russian River. We had Russians in this country 180 years ago so it seems to me we have never been overly safe. :nono:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 04:10:25 pm »
There is an old military fort in Northern California which was occupied and built by the Russians.  The river up there is called the Russian River. We had Russians in this country 180 years ago so it seems to me we have never been overly safe. :nono:
I am not so worried about the Russians invading as the number of military age single men that have been distributed throughout the country--a significant army, if so disposed. Without border security and a strong sense of national identity, we are in trouble.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 10:11:02 pm »
Smokin' Joe:
"Without border security and a strong sense of national identity, we are in trouble."

A nation that is composed of numerous racial groups and clashing [multi]cultures can NEVER have a strong sense of national "identity".

Hmmm.... why did you choose that word, "identity"?
If I was to speak about "white identity", how would you respond...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Smokin' Joe:
"Without border security and a strong sense of national identity, we are in trouble."

A nation that is composed of numerous racial groups and clashing [multi]cultures can NEVER have a strong sense of national "identity".

Hmmm.... why did you choose that word, "identity"?
If I was to speak about "white identity", how would you respond...?
For a time (when we needed people to fill up the country and occupy it, mainly) this country was the land of freedom and opportunity--or at least seen that way by both those here and those coming into America to become Americans. Americans presented their country as peopled by God fearing, hard working folks who occasionally found the ticket to great success through their inventiveness, and who were, for the most part patriotic Americans, regardless of their backgrounds.

Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet, with the addition of all the flavors of the ethnic backgrounds of those who held on to cuisine and traditions of their former homelands. Yet all would pledge allegiance to the flag, and considered themselves (in an unhyphenated sense) American, learned English, and passed their citizenship tests, and even fought for their new homeland.

That American identity has been under vicious and relentless attack from within and without. Importing people without either regulation nor expectations that they will strive to become American is what is destroying this country, and those beckoning to that overwhelming onslaught are traitors who intend to use it to destroy any unifying concepts we had left.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis