Author Topic: ‘You Have Finally Crossed the Line’ – Hunter’s Scathing Letter to Joe Biden on Eve of Trump Inaugura  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You Have Finally Crossed the Line’ – Hunter’s Scathing Letter to Joe Biden on Eve of Trump Inauguration.

A newly unearthed draft letter to Joe Biden discusses how his family have done “anything [he] told them to do.”

by Raheem J. Kassam
April 19, 2022

Hunter Biden, the son of the President of the United States, penned a despairing letter to his father just days before Donald J. Trump took office as the 45th President of the United States, as Biden received the Presidential Medal of Freedom and declined, in Hunter’s words, to properly credit his family for his life’s work.

From the “hard drive from hell” – from which The National Pulse has conducted some of the most substantive and consistent reporting – the message comes from Hunter’s notes app, and details a bizarre family dynamic which places Joe Biden at the top, like a mafia crime boss.

“Dad you have to listen,” Hunter begins, before going on to bemoan the fact that Joe Biden’s family has “lived their lives in service to [Joe]” and that they feel “publicly and privately humiliated” by his behavior.

Parts of the letter were previously published by Miranda Devine in her bestselling “Laptop From Hell” book.

READ IN FULL:

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/04/19/you-have-finally-crossed-the-line-hunters-scathing-letter-to-joe-biden-on-eve-of-trump-inauguration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

This bunch takes the cake in the dysfunctional family category. It's interesting to see just how illiterate Hunter is, though, considering he supposedly graduated from law school. I mean, this is one sentence:
Because it there is one hero in this story that deserves the Medal of Honor for throwing himself on the grenade it’s my uncle and it’s like Groundhog Day no matter how hard he try’s to rewrite the story each time he puts himself back together again it’s the same ending-/ there’s a grenade in the living room on Christmas Eve and the whole family gathers around and postures and pontificates or hides under the couch or pushes someone in front of them and there’s uncle Jim missing both legs in a wheel chair with one eye and maybe not until Ive seen him do it a hundred times before does he say “come on – guys at least heip me out of my chair and this time please don’t make me drive myself to the hospital- get me a cab and I’ll pay you back.”
Not even William Faulkner wrote sentences that run-on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org