Author Topic: A Republican Who Might Make Me Vote for a Democrat  (Read 72 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Republican Who Might Make Me Vote for a Democrat
« on: April 20, 2022, 02:52:02 pm »
A Republican Who Might Make Me Vote for a Democrat
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez is a woke leftist, who seeks to please the cultural Left.
By Paul Gottfried
April 19, 2022

The New York Post published an opinion column on Easter Sunday highlighting a “fresh face of the Republican Party, promoting business innovation as well as embracing minority groups. Fans are buzzing that he could be a potential presidential candidate.” This extravagantly praised celebrity, Mayor Francis Suarez of Miami, is a favorite of “the young” and “one of the top Republican contenders to watch in 2024 and 2028, with rumors that he might join Nikki Haley’s presidential ticket if she runs or even emerge as a presidential candidate himself,” according to commentator Jacquelyn Powers Maurice.

The major strength of Suarez, the son of a Cuban-born former mayor of Miami, seems to be his exuberant accommodation of both large corporations and the LGBT lobby. He “famously didn’t vote for Trump” and to the delectation of other NeverTrumpers, denounced the former president from a “personality perspective.” Trump, according to Miami’s mayor, is a bully, who riled up his Democratic detractors, and as Suarez explained to Maurice, “if you’re trying to be abrasive or trying to create conflict, I just don’t see that being healthy for America.”

Presumably the Democrats will show themselves to be peacemakers should President Suarez stretch out a friendly hand to them. Also, the mayor hopes to get part of Silicon Valley to relocate to Miami and is acting accordingly. He challenged Governor Ron DeSantis on masks and mandates, as Suarez believes citizens should not be allowed to decide such things for themselves. Freeing people from masking requirements is also not something that Suarez’s corporate friends and sponsors would like done.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/19/a-republican-who-might-make-me-vote-for-a-democrat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: A Republican Who Might Make Me Vote for a Democrat
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 03:44:17 pm »
Oh dandy, another can't we all just get along pacifier, don't we already have enough of those on the national level that cave to democrats?