Author Topic: Philly Inquirer Exposes Mehmet Oz’s History of Leftist Positions on Abortion, Guns  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Philly Inquirer Exposes Mehmet Oz’s History of Leftist Positions on Abortion, Guns

Ashley Oliver 19 Apr 2022

Southeastern Pennsylvania’s largest news outlet published a brutal report Tuesday chronicling examples of how Dr. Mehmet Oz’s past political positions conflict with views he currently promotes as he campaigns for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania.

The Philadelphia Inquirer’s report, which comes less than one month before the May 17 Republican primary, detailed some of Oz’s past comments and writings about topics including abortion and gun ownership that align more closely with Democrats’ viewpoints than Republicans’.

The outlet observed that on the topic of abortion, Oz, who identifies as pro-life, told the National Review of Medicine in 2008 that he was “not socially conservative” and discouraged “creating obstacles during the difficult time that women have when trying to terminate a pregnancy.”

A portion of Oz’s 2008 comment on abortion reads:

I’m not socially conservative. I don’t believe that we should be intruding into the private lives of homosexuals and we should not be creating obstacles during the difficult time that women have when trying to terminate a pregnancy. I believe we should make it as easy as possible for women to carry a child to term and give it up for adoption. Today’s climate makes it difficult for women to do what’s best for them and their fetus.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/19/philly-inquirer-exposes-mehmet-oz-history-leftist-positions-abortion-guns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34