Author Topic: HHS Secretary Becerra Lied To Congress On Climate-Change Health Impacts  (Read 127 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY H. STERLING BURNETT ON APR 15, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

HHS Secretary Becerra Lied To Congress On Climate-Change Health Impacts

xavier becerraIn testimony before a U.S. House committee, Xavier Becerra (pictured), Secretary of Health and Human Services claimed climate change was harming human health and killing people. This is false.

Real-world data shows as the Earth has modestly warmed, deaths related to non-optimum temperatures have declined substantially, and deaths from extreme weather have fallen even more. [bold, links added]

History and research prove it is cold, not heat that is the real climate threat to human health.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/hhs-secretary-becerra-lied-to-congress-on-climate-change-health-impacts/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 01:11:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Many of the rich left seem to be hell bent on buying nice coastal spreads in the past couple of years.  Pretty interesitng investment since they expect the world's sea level to rise a foot in the next decade or 2.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Becerra lied? Of course he did, lying is the only skill that La Raza POS possess.

Online Kamaji

So, was he under oath?  If so, will he be prosecuted?