Author Topic: Biden has told Obama he’s running again  (Read 553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden has told Obama he’s running again
« on: April 19, 2022, 01:03:05 pm »
 Biden has told Obama he’s running again
by Amie Parnes and Morgan Chalfant - 04/19/22 5:14 AM ET

President Biden has told former President Obama that he is planning to run for reelection in 2024, two sources tell The Hill. 

The admission to Obama is the latest indication that Biden is likely to run for a second term, something the president has spoken about publicly. 

During a press conference in Brussels last month, he told reporters he’d be “very fortunate” to run against his rival in the 2020 election, former President Trump.   

“[Biden] wants to run and he’s clearly letting everyone know,” said one of the two sources familiar with the conversations between Obama and Biden. 

The source also said that Biden, despite his faltering approval ratings, remains the most likely Democratic candidate to defeat Trump. This was a key part of Biden’s salesmanship to voters as he sought support for this 2020 bid — and a big reason primary voters rallied to him in South Carolina and “Super Tuesday” states where he sealed his status as the Democratic frontrunner. 

“I believe he thinks he’s the only one who can beat Trump. I don’t think he thinks there’s anyone in the Democratic party who can beat Trump and that’s the biggest factor,” the source familiar with the Obama-Biden talks said.   

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3272281-biden-has-told-obama-hes-running-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden has told Obama he’s running again
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 01:09:36 pm »
The only running that Joe needs to worry about it, is what drips out of his Depends.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 01:22:01 pm »
It's just more proof that Traitor Joe is a lying ahole. He stated that he would only serve one term if he was elected prior to the 2020 elections..

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 02:08:05 pm »
Sure. Biden told Obama. Barry Hussein doesn't even talk to him, as evidenced by that pathetic incident at the White House several days ago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 04:27:51 pm »
Biden's family is going to put an immediate stop to that one. They need a live Slow Joe to collect his retirement and to continue to sell his influence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 05:59:50 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 10:27:42 pm »
Don't worry about it. Chances are it just means his Depends is leaking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 10:31:29 pm »
Maybe he is, and maybe he isn’t.  This could be disinformation intended to cause the GOP to plan for the wrong strategy in 2024. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 10:54:25 pm »
At this point Joe doesn't know which way is up.  For a guy with Joe's dementia, 2+ years is a very long time.  He's shaking hands with imaginary people and the Easter Bunny had to sadly intervene so he didn't make a complete fool out of himself.

I find it doubtful that they'll be able to prop him up long enough till the next election.  With Joe's obvious decline, dementia may soon take a fierce grip and Joe could quickly spiral downhill.

I saw it happen with my father in-law.  He had bouts of noticeable dementia off and on and we went and visited with him and he was reading us jokes from a book that he had found laying around.  Within a couple of days his dementia became worse and he became combative and delusional.  He passed within a month. The rapid decline took us by surprise. Some nurses at Hospice stated that they saw that kind of rapid decline in the elderly all the time.

No, I am not wishing Joe ill will. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 01:36:09 am »
Quite agree, @libertybele . Joe will be so far gone even a year from now, there's no way his handlers will be able to keep up this charade. There are not enough drugs in the world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2022, 03:24:48 am »
The charade that Joe cannot be held accountable, yet he is fully capable to run this Country should be exposed within a years time.  Actually i thought Joes incompetence has been shown for a year already.  If only Trump could have gotten the kind of support Joe has gotten, eh?  So many phony baloney impeachments and accepted by so many clueless people, eh?

Trump massive blind outrage/intolerance, Biden-blank check-anything goes.  Whores of hell/useful fools, helped build that brick shiite house.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 02:06:49 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2022, 05:15:52 am »
Quite agree, @libertybele . Joe will be so far gone even a year from now, there's no way his handlers will be able to keep up this charade. There are not enough drugs in the world.

Watched both inlaws take that sad Alzeheimers journey (7 and 9 years).  There are no drugs that reverse dementia.  Biden will only get worse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2022, 12:29:03 pm »
Sure. Biden told Obama. Barry Hussein doesn't even talk to him, as evidenced by that pathetic incident at the White House several days ago.
He got treated like that 'embarassing cousin' at a family reunion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 02:44:36 pm »
He got treated like that 'embarassing cousin' at a family reunion.

In our family he would be seated at the "Kids Table" for holiday meals.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 03:27:05 pm »
In our family he would be seated at the "Kids Table" for holiday meals.
Why would A. put the children at risk and B. punish the children that way? Now I see it as a perfectly good threat though 'if you kids don't behave we will put Uncle Joe at your table'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2022, 04:41:51 pm »
O'Bastard in 2019:  "You don't have to do this, Joe."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2022, 05:32:17 pm »
Could we get so lucky as to have Bidens running mate as hitlery?  Pelosi?
 They don't make horror pictures that scary!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 11:41:43 pm »

With enough illegal mail-in ballots, Joe can sit around and pick his nose on camera for two more years and still be re-installed in 2025.

We need to eliminate this probability .... NOW.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2022, 11:46:41 pm »
"Biden has told Obama he’s running again"

What he really means is that BOTH of them will be "running again".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2022, 12:09:58 am »
As long as he's running up stairs, there is hope... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2022, 12:24:30 am »
As long as he's running up stairs, there is hope... 888mouth

888high58888